Rescuing Civilians with a Grin on his face.

HELLO EVERYBODY THIS IS CARPBOY009 HERE!

So obviously i'm not done with this. Let's just say... I had an unofficial forced break. Long story short my house got robbed. Good news is i got all my shit back including my xbox one so that's a ton of money saved. Bad news is they locked my computer out and it took me a few days to get it worked and unlocked to get back to writing. But everything's alright and i'm back. But don't get your hopes up for scheduled chapters. Expect the schedule to not have a schedule. If that makes any sense.

So for those of you who were wondering about what the timeline is in this... It's a little jumbled. Mainly i just put the timeline where it would put Johnson in some major and not so major battles along the Clone wars series. I figured he'd look better with it the way it is. That and i'm really starting to write this. Don't worry i'm not done writing my other stories. This just has my attention a little more than it should at the moment as well as a couple other ideas i've been writing... Chapter after chapter after chapter about because... Well, if i didn't i'd never get around to doing it. Not my fault i forget shit easily.

Anyway i don't have much else to say so....

This is a fanfiction, BUY THE MERCH!

To say the last couple of days were exhausting for Sargent Johnson would be an understatement.

To even begin to explain you'd have to go back to when they left for the Resolute, which was the big starship they all now were inside. Johnson left the Shuttle as two soldiers dressed in similar armor as the Commander and the Captain, except all white with nothing to distinguish them apart, took the Alien Separatist away to the brig. Johnson was told by the Jedi that there would be a spare quarters left for him to rest in. They would want to speak with him tomorrow. He was led there by Ahsoka and she said her goodbye while he stood in there. That was where the exhaustion started. Apparently while he sat in there contemplating everything that was happening to him, the Captain and Commander were telling the clone soldiers everything about what happened the last two days. That was another thing the Sargent couldn't comprehend. CLONE soldiers. Back at Earth, clones were illegal, fined millions if not years in prison against humanitarian rights. Yet this republic had an ARMY of clones. They had the exact fear the politicians back on earth and all her colonies were using to keep them banned in the first place. Note to self, keep the republic a secret from ONI.

When he worked up the nerve to leave the quarters, mainly due to his hunger more than anything, he was joined by Captain Rex who saluted him as if he were a higher rank. Johnson gave him a salute back and they both made their way to the Mess hall, Rex leading the way with several soldiers following, having just witnessed the exchange. Johnson entered the mess to see that every soldier in there looked the exact same. Yep... Clone army was right. He grabbed his tray of food and sat at a table where it was quickly filled up with curious clones who had questions of their own. Most of them involving how he managed to aid the Jedi and Captain in destroying an entire betalion of droids with nothing but a tank. The two retold the tale from both sides as the clones listened. Suddenly the Captains com went off with the voice of Skywalker was heard. "Captain Rex, i know you're showing off your new friend but i need Johnson up here on the Bridge with me. We... Need to talk." The Jedi said crypticly. "Copy that General." The Captain responded. "Come along sir." The Captain said to the confusion of the other clones. "Alright, i'm comin. You boys can have what's left of this." Johnson said and as soon as he did several clones grabbed a hand full of food off the tray and it was nothing but scraps by the time the two left the Mess Hall. The two walked down the halls towards a lift that would take them to the bridge. Johnson looked over to the Captain who was holding a smile. "What exactly did you tell everyone when you told them about the firefight before?" Johnson asked. The Captain did nothing but smile and look at him. "I told them the truth. Every bit of it. Why? You think i'd lie about something like that?" The Captain asked with a hint of playfulness in his voice. "Sometimes back home the boys would always exaggerate the firefights we'd get in, adding things that never happened. Usually i'd have to set the record straight. Nice knowing someone told the actual story for once." Rex hummed satisfied with the answer. A sudden though entered Johnson's head. "So who will i be talking to?" He asked. "Probably the other Jedi. General Skywalker would have told the Jedi Council about you by now in his report and they'd probably want to talk to the man who helped two of their own." Rex explained. "Makes sense. And would he tell the truth about the fight too?" He asked and Rex just smiled looking at the door. "More or less." "Ha!"