Chapter-20

ɪꜰ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ
....

"I slept with my boss." I say seriously.

"Was he good?" Rome asked.

I was freaking out about the whole thing last night and in the morning, telling Melissa and Logan wasn't an option. Luke would've been bouncing with joy about how his theory of me being in love with Chase was true. So here I am, sharing everything with Rome.

We make a perfect pair, we're always talking about our non-existent love lives, well..now mine since Rome asked his dreamgirl out.

"Shut up." I groaned.

"I'm curious darling, is he the same guy who I saw that day?" He asked referring to the day Chase was sick.

"Yep." I mumble.

"So was he good pretty girl?" He asked, clearly amused with the situation.

"I did not have sex with him asshole, I slept with him like..two individuals lying on the same bed." I say, looking up at the gym ceiling. This jackass wanted to take me to the gym because he needed an extra workout for the burgers we're going to gobble down our throats later.

"Oh. I'm disappointed in you, that guy was fine as fuck." He said, shaking his head at me.

"You! You don't get to look at other people when you have a girlfriend." I point at Rome, who was bench pressing effortlessly. If I wasn't worried about other things, I probably would've been ogling him, but he got a girlfriend and again, I'm a nice person. I don't look at other's men.

"Broke up with her darlin'." He tells me, oh so casually.

"She what?" I ask, pausing my legs at the treadmill. He's now sitting on the bench, wiping sweat from his forehead with his t-shirt. My traitor eyes drop down to his abs, I quickly look away.

"She cheated." He shrugged.

"Give me her address."

"Nah, not worth it." He says, smiling a little.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I let out a cry.

"I was going to, just happened 2 days ago."

"Bitch." I murmur. I knew he liked her too much, it was clear in the way his eye used to lit up every time he talked about her.

He came and stood infront of my treadmill and increased the speed. "Being lazy, pretty girl?" He asked as I ran faster.

"I'm not the captain of a football team." I roll my eyes.

A guy who was apparently eavesdropping on our conversation butted in. "It's soccer."

We both flipped him off.

"So about your guy-"

"He's not my guy. He has a name, Chase." I tell him begrudgingly.

"Yeah, your guy Chase. Are you going to get fired?" He asks.

"I don't know!"

"Don't worry darling, you can be my assistant." He winks.

"No, I want to open a bakery." I tell him.

"When was this decided?" He asks. I know it wasn't decided but I took this decision a few days ago, I wasn't so sure about it but it does seem like a nice idea coming out of my mouth.

"I'll be your regular customer." He grins.

Rome looked up as the door to the gym opened. "Stop checking people out dummy." I scold him.