Chapter-53

CHASE
...
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ sᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜ
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ
...

"Chaaaase." I heard Celeste yell, startling the shit out of me.

Fuck.

I lost the ring.

"Did I scare you? I scared youuu right! Got ya this time." She said, her voice full of excitement. When will this idiot stop scaring me every chance she gets? "I think you dropped something." She said, moving her eyes away from my face, I grabbed her face and kissed her. Only way to distract this idiot.

Her fingers wandered off to my waistband. Not happening. She made me drop the ring, now I can't see where the hell it disappeared.

"You smell so nice." She tells me, grabbing my face and sniffing my cheek. Stupid woman. "I do miss the stubble though." She continued. Yesterday she wanted it gone.

"What did you buy?" I asked her before she could go any further with sniffing me. I used to think that no one is more weird than Alec, but she proves me wrong every single day.

"Ohh alot of things." She replied and pulled me out of the closet. I need to find the ring before that fat fucker finds and swallows it.

"Well..where is it?" I ask once I was finished looking around the room and found nothing.

"It's downstairs. It was too heavy for me to carry them up here." She says, flexing her biceps.

"Okay, you can change if you'd like to. We'll see them later?"

"No."

If I threw her out of the room, she'll still agree to marry me right?

"Your mascara is running." I tell her. Better option, she rushed into the bathroom but not before shouting, "Why didn't you tell me?!"

I took that time to find the ring, it took me a week to finalize that shit.

"You fooled me!" She exclaimed, still inside the bathroom. Not my fault that she forgot that she is not wearing makeup.

"Had to get back at you love." I replied.

For the next five minutes, she didn't speak. I'm sure it took her everything not to speak, then I heard the shower run.

"Chase." She called. There are 2 towels in there and bathrobes too. "There's no towel in here!" She said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep. Nothing in here. Bring me a towel." She said. Liar.

I opened the door and took the towel that was hanging right infront of me. "What is this?" I asked her, she was still dressed. Slick woman.

"Oh." She acted surprised but the grin on her face was telling another story. She filled her palms with water and splashed at me. "Oops." She laughed. Did she not see the filled bathtub she was standing beside?

I picked her up and dropped her in the tub. "You did not just-" She flipped her hair back from her face before pulling me in with her. I hit my leg with the pull but I didn't react because she'll start crying and will apologise for rest of the day.

She laughed, splashing more water at me. So fucking beautiful.

"My pretty lady." I brushed the hair sticking on her face behind her ear, she leaned in and pressed her lips on mine. The way she's smiling so wide right now, I can't help but reciprocate the smile.