Chapter 00: Just a lil somethin to know before you start reading...

Yes, every story I make is FNF, and YES, they will always be a love song if it's a love story. Anyway, back to what I'm gonna type..(*Screams in get fuckin serious*)....THIS IS JUST A HEADCANON, BTDubs.Bob and Bosip have known each other since they were kids. When Bosip was a kid, he had always wanted to play guitar,(Like soft mod, but... yeah.) however, meeting days, maybe weeks after meeting Bob, he realized how much liked to sing, and hoped to one day, sing for Bob, but is always so quiet, he's afraid he may never get to sing to him.

After moving in with Bob and his friends, he realized how much Bob cared for him. And when he gets to see the kindness Bob has to offer, that caring smile, those Lapis Lazuli eyes, shining within the rays of the sun, it made him realize he was in love with Bob, and he had been in love with him for the longest time, but can never tell him in fear that it may ruin their almost perfect friendship they have together. Amor's not helping him any more than he already feels stressed, trapping them in games, keeping them in closets, but instead pushing on the brink of going fuckin insane.

2 boys, 2 hearts, 1 goal, who'll break first?

Some things to know:

- I have bad storytelling skills

- Bob and Bosip have known each other since Bob was a 1st year in high school, and Bosip was a second(cause that's how age works.)

- Bosip is Bi(If u didn't know)

- Bob is straight(But not for long HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE)

- Amor stalks Bob and Bosip to see if they'll kiss.

- Bosip is chill, while Bob is energetic.

- Bowaev ships this

- Bofo keeps Bobal in check when he can

- Bobal doesn't give a shit about shit.

- Bobal and Bob bet on dumb stuff

-these are a lot of fuckin B's...

fuck.

See y'all.