Chapter 6: Soaking...

(Yeahhh... about the BobalxBobot... maybe later.)

Explicit🔞

Bob and Bosip go into the shower room together and close the door. Bosip starts the shower. They were both nervous wrecks. They hardly ever shower together unless Bob has to wash his hair and Bosip has to wash it. But that hasn't occurred in at least 3 or 4 years. But because they got older, their ages caused their bodies to change.

"I-I'll change first, I guess." Bob sighs. Bosip turns around, covering his eyes for extra measure. The shuffling of his clothes and small zipper cut the air. Bosip felt a sense of lust in him. He took a tiny peek of Bob. His body, his eyes, everything matched together so good. His body turned around once again ad Bob tried to look to see if Bosip was peeking at his body.

"You done?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. My turn, now." Bob turns around  so he can't see Bosip. They both finish undressing and step in the shower. The tension between them is thick as they have a long moment of awkward silence. "...Bob? Do you remember the last time we did this?"

"Yeah. We were so stupid and young." They both chuckle.

"I remember when you're hair dye washed out. That was the first time I saw your natural hair color. So cute!"

"Hahah! I was so flustered when you called me cute!" They both laugh. The nostalgia makes them both smile at each other.

"You...still are, Bobby." Bob covers his face and groans. Bosip cups Bob's cheeks. "...I mean it." His face goes red. Bosip was an inch or so away from. His eyes looked into his own. His eyes move down to Bob's crotch. "You know...I peeked. I'm sorry."

"S'okay." He pulls Bosip in. "I did too.~" The inches between their lips are broken by a- BANG BANG!!!! Bobal was just outside the door. Bob and Bosip turn off the shower and dry off. Bosip and Bob look over their shoulders.

"Sorry."

"It's alright." They walk out the door, towels around them, and walk to their room. They close the door behind them. As they get changed, silence is the only thing heard. They sit on their beds and look at the floor in silence.

"Bosip?"

"Hm?"

"Bobal's really mad at you. For some reason."

"Yeah. Got that. Should I talk it out with him."

"Seems like it." Bosip nods and dashes out the door. Bob puts his knees up to his chest. When Bosip leaves, he stares at a shirt it was one of the ones he barely ever took off. 'Bosip...When you hugged me, you always smelled so nice.. Like that key lime pie...' He slowly walks over to the shirt and picks it up. 'I wonder if...' He puts the shirt to his nose and takes a small sniff of it. He feels a small moan in the back of his throat. 'Man, I really am weird if THIS gets me hard.' He frantically looks around. No one here. He slowly unzips his crotch. He pulls down his pants. 'He wouldn't mind, would he?' He lied down on his bed and took off his pants. He takes part of the cloth of Bosip's shirt in his right hand, and starts rubbing. He whimpers slightly and covers his mouth,, as to not cause too much noise. His body heats up. His cute noises went unheard, however, until...

"Bob. I don't think Bobal wants to talk to--"

"Eyaa!!" Bosip stops in his tracks. The image he sees makes him go red. Bob is lying on the bed, pants slightly down, and Bosip's shirt around his crotch. He tries to get up off the bed, but falls on his face. He adjusts himself, pulling back up his pants and rezipping them. He realizes Bosip is behind him. Bosip puts his hands in Bob's back pockets.