Chapter 3: Talk It Out

Bob and Bosip jump through a portal, connecting the Minecraft world to the real world. Bob and Bosip proceed to walk into the door of their house. Bob is mumbling curses under his breath. Bosip was lost in thought at the lovely image he saw of Bob. His warm smile, his shimmering eyes, his- "BOSIP!!!" He gets snapped out of his thought by a wooden door smacking him in the face. "Yo! You okay, dude? You kinda...uh...got smacked in the face... By a door?"

"O-Oh no! I'm fine. Don't worry about it." Bob looks at Bosip in doubt but soon lets the excuse fly for now. They continue walking into their house as their shoes tap softly onto the hardwood floor, connecting to the living room's carpet. They walk past the living room, into their room. "I guess no one's here. They're probably out somewhere."

"Maybe. Which means we have the house to ourselves for a while."

"Cool." Bosip looks at Bob. Bob looks back. "What now?"

"Dunno." Bob giggles. He pulls out his phone and starts texting Bobal(why tf does he have his number, doe?)

Bobobobobobobob: Bob

RoarBoi: Bobal

Bobobobobobobob: Ayo where tf u guys at?

RoarBoi: Calm ur extra ass. We all just went out since u guys are wasting ur last 5 yrs on Minecraft.

Bobobobobobobob: Who said Iwas gonna die at 20!?

RoarBoi: Bish-

Bobobobobobobob: Wut?

Roarboi: Nevermind. Y'all don't start makin' out on the couch.

Bobobobobobobob: WHO SAID WE WERE MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH!?

Roarboi: oh, so ur fuckin in ur room?

Bobobobobobobob: YO STFU U ANGRY FUR CHILD!! We're just friends!!

Roarboi: Ye, 4 now.

Roarboi: Soon, u and ur senpai r gonna be smoochin every day.

Roarboi: Matter of fact...

Bobobobobobobob: Wut r u planning?

Roarboi: Boi, I bet u 10 bucks u and Bosip r gonna end up together by the end of the year.

Bobobobobobobob: U think I won't take that bet?!

Roarboi: Think? I know. U don't have the ballz. Or the dick.

Bobobobobobobob: I AM THE AVERAGE SIZE FOR A MAN OF 18!!!

Roarboi: Yeah, averagely small.

Bob was about to send back a lot of words he will and literally cannot say. To his parents. EVER. "Bob. You good dude? Who are you texting?" Bob gets snapped out of his anger by Bosip's, deep, but soothing voice. His throat feels as though the hitch in his voice stopped him from responding. He breathes the hitch in his throat out.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just..." His voice trails off, retreating to his thoughts once again.

"Just what?"