Chapter 1: Disobedient and Self-effacing

(Yes, a long-ass title AGAIN.)

Bob and Bosip jump out of a portal that leads from Minecraft to the real world, and vice versa. Bob is grappled onto Bosip's leg, asking for an acceptance of his apology. Bosip stays silent. What happened, you may? Bob accidentally killed Bosip's wolf while he was fighting off zombies. It may not seem like a big deal, but it was because it took a whole stack of bones to tame it. (For those of you that don't know, a stack in Minecraft is 64. So it took 64 bones. rip.)"I'M SORRY!!!! I'LL FIND ANOTHER ONE!!! PLEASE DON'T BURN MY ROOM!!! IT TOOK ME HOURS TO MAKE IT PERFECT!!!!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it."

"PLEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!!"

"I can't trust that."

"YOU'RE BEING UNREASONABLE!!!"

"You're being unreasonable, Bob."

"PLEASE!!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"..." Bob stands up and grabs Bosip's cheeks.

"I'm sorry!!! I said it to your face!! Now, do you accept it!?" Bosip looks at Bob. He looks like he's crying. Probably cause he is. He's cute. Bosip slightly blushes.

"Fine. If it'll get you to stop screaming. People are probably looking through their windows." Bosip moves Bob's hands off of him. "You're lucky you're cute," Bosip says to himself under his breath.

"Hm?"

"O-Oh, uh, N-Nothing.*ahem*It's nothing." Bob shrugs and they walk into their house. Bowaev(Mah Bebe) attacks them when they open the door.

"You're back, you're back!!" Bowaev pounces on them, ensnaring them in an embrace.

Bob and Bosip, a true duo. They may seem like they've been friends for their entire lives, but they weren't always like this, but instead, a much more neglecting of how much they had in common with one another.

 They may seem like they've been friends for their entire lives, but they weren't always like this, but instead, a much more neglecting of how much they had in common with one another

In the Cafeteria, 9 years ago(I don't know how to calculate time. And this is just a HEADCANON!!!)

A short, yellow-haired boy, age 10 or 11, walks up to a taller, blue-haired boy, same age, slowly and bashfully. The blue-haired boy happened to be the school delinquent: getting into fights, throwing scissors at teachers, cutting classes, your normal school psycho activities. His name was Bob, and he knew his name was well-known around the school, and not in the way you'd usually think.

However, the yellow-haired boy was known as the school clumsy kid/shy guy. He isn't what you'd call "popular." He wanted to talk to people to bring his rep up, but it hasn't worked out so well. He's tried to get in the friend group of everyone, but him being quiet and shy, he hasn't had such good luck. The people he's tried to be friends with either ignore him or tell him to go away. He's resorted to going to the school delinquent to be his friend. This boy's name was Bosip. And this is somewhat where these two's story begins. "U-U-Uh... E-Excuse m-me..."