Chapter 4: Comfort Zone

(Yes I know I said I'd stop doing this story, but I can't. I love these characters too much. I don't give a shit about HIM anymore. The plot of this story is too fucking good, plus I just drank a Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino and I'm fucking hyped as shit.)

The Bob gang are all watching a movie. (IDFK let's just say Spider-Man: No way home.) Even though some were having conversations with one another, they were paying attention to the movie. Bob and Bosip were comfortably close as usual. Bob was sitting on Bosip's lap sideways so they could both see the TV.

Bobal just glared at Bosip when Bob would look at the TV and laugh at a dirty joke. Bosip decided to make a move. A subtle move, but a move nonetheless. That's what he had been doing for the past week.

He was too afraid to risk being caught or worse. He would do slight friendly gestures, like a backhanded complement or slowly bringing his hands to Bob's hip. Bobal got pissed off by how much Bosip SUCKED BALLS at flirting and dragged him to the other room. "D'fuck do you think you're doing?? You're the worst at flirting!"

"I know! But on the plus side, he's not noticing."

"That's cuz he's an absolute dumb fuck! Maybe ACTUALLY make a move this time! Ask him if he wants to go out."

"But..."

"If you don't I WILL." Bosip shivered at those words. Something about the way he was acting was unsettling. He always acted so angry. He's not even angry. He's actually concerned about the relationship him and Bob have, and is trying to help...I guess.

"...all right. I'll try to ask him today."

"That's what I thought you would say." Bosip started thinking about how to ask him.

"But how should I ask him?"

"Like this." Bobal runs back out to the living room. Bosip could hear Bob arguing with Bobal from outside of the kitchen.

"H-Hey! Hell are you doing!?"

"You'll see!!" Bobal comes back in the kitchen dragging Bob behind him. Bob stops arguing as soon as he sees Bosip. They stare at each other for a moment. "BOSIP wants to ask you something. Right, BOSIP??" He glares at him. Bosip's face goes red. He touches the tips of his index fingers together with his thumbs up.

"What is it, Bosip?" Bosip's face gets hotter from the extreme embarrassment.

"U-Uh, w-well, you see... hmn~...Do I have to?"

"Stay strong, buddy!!" Bobal dashes out of the room. Bosip growls quietly. He turned back to Bob who looked confused. Staring into his lazuli blue eyes, he grabbed his hands, red un the face.

"B-Bob?"

"Bosip...?"

"Would you be... interested in going out tonight!?!" Bob just stared at him. He didn't know what to say. Mostly because he didn't exactly know what "interested" meant. Bob swallowed the confusion and shock down.

"Uh... sure, why not?"

"Great! How about tonight? Maybe 7:30 or so?"

"Yeah. I'm fine with whatever." Bosip smiles and hugs him. Bob hesitates, but decides to hug back. He was warm. It was because he had a lot of body heat to go around. He wanted to keep hugging him. Maybe more, but Bosip had pulled away before Bob could say what he wanted to say. "Bosip... you're really warm." Bosip blushed lightly.

"W-warm?!"

"Yeah. I expected you to be a little cold since you're basically a fish and fish are, y'know." Bob runs his fingers down Bosip's back. Bosip shivered. His face got slightly red. Bob's fingers were small. Or at least, smaller than his fingers. "Is this weird?"

"No, please!!" Bosip holds him tightly. 'I love him so much. He's mine, nobody elses.' Bob was just confused at this point. He hugs back anyway. Bosip runs his hand down Bob's back. He goes lower and lower. Bob's eyes widen and he backs away from him.

"Bosip, you're being gay."

"Oh! I'm s-sorry!!"

"Its... fine..." It's dead silent. "So...how about tonight?"

"Oh! Yeah. I'll be there- I-I mean-" Bob giggles at Bosip getting embarrassed. Bob's laughter was cute to him. That just made him blush even deeper. But he knew that he could push through this date. Somehow.

Hours later...

Bosip's heart was pumping violently.  He's never been on a date before. So this would be his first. He was waiting by the door, trying to act natural and cool, but he still looked incredibly nervous. He felt like he'd pass out on the date from how flustered he was. Suddenly, the door to his and Bob's room swings open. Bosip darts his eyes to the blue-haired darling stepping out of the door. "Hey. Bob. You...you look really nice."

"Thanks. I even put in a pin. Y'now, the one Bowaev gave me."

"It...Suits you."

"Heheh. I know." Bosip pinched the top of his nose and sighs. Bob chuckles. He bumps Bosip's hip with his and runs out the door.

(YES ITS VERY SHORT!!!)