Chapter 5: Not So Good

Bosip laughs and runs out the door. “We’ll try to be home at about 10 or so.”

“You two have fun, okay?!” Bofo waves goodbye before Bosip goes back outside the door to catch up to Bob. Bofo goes back to cleaning dishes until- BANG!!! Everyone gets startled by the noise.

“ITS TIME, NERDS!!!!” Bobal kicks down the door to his room with a camera and a nice outfit on.

“Time for…?”

“TIME TO CATCH BOB AND BOSIP IN THE ACT!!!!” Boder blushes and turns away from the noise. “...EW GROSS!!! NOT THAT ACT!!!” Boder sighs in relief.

“Can I come!? Can I, Can I!?!?” Bowaev pounces over the couch, jumping up and down.

“Pfft- I don’t give a shit!” Bowaev runs to his room, but before he could get a single finger on the door, Boder grabs the collar of his shirt. Bowaev turns around and looks up in a somewhat selfish manner.

“Aww!! Why not!? You and Bobot always stay up together watching TV! And I can always hear Bob and Bosip flirting with each other every night! Plus, Bobal’s going out late!!” Boder’s gem glows.

“Yes, because we’re older. I’m 21, Bobot’s 20, Bobal and Bosip are 19, and Bob is 18. They’re all adults! And frankly, I don’t trust Bobal with you! You know how reckless he is! And he’s a bad influence.”

“Eat a dick.”

“See what I mean?”

“B-But! But the ship!!”

“Just forget about it for tonight.”

“C’mon, Boder, don’t be such a buzzkill. Let the kid have fun with me tonight, just for a while. I mean, you only live once, right? So why not let him come with me tonight. He’s gonna have fun!” Boder glares at him the entire time. When Bobal finishes, Boder looks at the ground hesitantly. He starts feeling bad as he turns to Bowaev. He’s looking at the floor with his arms crossed, cheeks puffed and he looks like he’s about to cry.

Boder finally takes a breath in and turns it into a defeated sigh. He grabs Bowaev’s hand and puts it in Bobal’s hand.

“Nine…Thirty. No later than that.”

“Yay!!!” Bowaev hugs Boder tightly. “Thank you, Boder!! Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuu!!!!!” Boder smiles and hugs back.

“Aye aye captain.” Boder chuckles and sends them on their way.

“Oh, Bobal! One more thing!!” Boder grabs Bobal’s shoulder. He whispers into his ear, “You lose my little cinnamon bun of a human ANYWHERE in these streets, You won’t like what happens to you.”

“Yeah, yeah! I got the hint the first 5 times!! Jeez.”

At uh…uhhhh….A park…?(IDK)

Bob and Bosip are sitting on a bench next to each other. Their hands are right next to each other. Bosip looks at Bob. He looks backHis eyes are glittering. They always come here when they don’t wanna play Minecraft, or any other game on the PC. Bob smiles at him. “...This…is nice, isn’t it?” Bosip nods. He hasn’t exactly been talking for the entire time. Bob gets worried. But he gets distracted by something in the pond in the park. “WE CAN RENT A BOAT!!!” Bosip gets startled. He looks in Bob’s direction. It's a small stand with wooden canoes and oars.

“Eheh. It's a canoe stand. We could just chill on the pond for a bit.”

“Heh! And we have a lot of time to kill. Might as well have some fun!” Bob grabs Bosip’s wrist and they run towards the stand. When they get there, the canoe stand owner greets them and asks them if they’d like separate boats.