1

Third Person Pov 

Dayvon walked in his house falling down on his bed tired from all the action of the day. Von seemed tough on the outside but on the inside he had lots of emotions that he couldn't ever express. He lived in a place where if people know your weakness they'll use it against you any chance they get. Von looked out the window next to his bed. For some reason it calmed him and let him know that everything was going to be ok. Looking out the window was to him seeing the world but you could see it the way you wanted to. 

Von grabbed out his notebook ready to capture the scene outside his window. Since he had trouble speaking on his feelings he wrote rap music. The music helped capture his life and helped him let out his anger. But he loved to draw and he was really good at. In his drawings he didn't ever miss a single detail. He drew the tree's, the birds flying by even the helicopters in the sky. 

But as he was drawing he looked up and saw HIM. There was a boy looking out his window he looked a little sad. Von hated that the other boy was sad. He seemed to be looking up at the birds in the sky wishing he could fly and be free like them. He had pretty and big eyes that held so much emotion. He had light skin that looked really beautiful as the sun hit it giving him an angelic like glow. His lips wish seemed to be in a pout for what he had no clue. 

Von found himself drawing the boy not missing a single detail. His heart pounded and he smiled but he felt a little sad once the boy moved from the window. 

How was this for the first chapter? 

Hope ya'll enjoyed