6

Durk's Pov 

I sat on von's bed as he drew in his notebook. He told me he writes song lyrics about his life in o-block and me living there to i know how hard it is. I started putting my music out there and maybe i can get von to do the same thing. "What you drawing?" i ask and he smiles a little. "Come and see" Von says with a smirk. 

I crawl over and see he was drawing me while holding my phone at the end of his bed. "Wow that's really well done" i say truly impressed. He had gotten ever detail from my phone case to my facial expression. "How do you do that?" i ask. "It's easy i just draw every little detail and try not to miss a single thing" Von says. 

"You so talented twin" i say and he smiles more making my stomach do a flip. "I know" Von says and i punch his shoulder making him laugh. I rest my head on his shoulder and watch him write impressed at how well he drew me. It was almost as if he had drawn me before but we just met not to long ago. My eyes began to flutter and before i know it everything goes black. 

Dayvon's Pov 

I smile and lay him down on the bed and he quickly cuddled up to one of my pillows.  A few of his dreads were covering his face and he had a  tiny smile on his face. I went to a fresh page and began to draw the sleeping beauty in front of me. When i was finished i put the notebook down and laid down next to him. 

I grabbed him pulling him into me and i thought he would push me away but instead he wraps his arms around me and snuggles his head into my chest making my heart feel like it was going to explode. 

Is this book good and be honest 

Hope ya'll enjoyed