3

Dayvon's Pov 

I had a big smile on my face as i thought about the beautiful boy who had been looking out of his window. Whenever i write know he's the only thing that comes to my mind. He's my inspiration and he as of recently started living in my head rent free. "Von!" i hear a voice yell and then hear a gun shot and a scream. "Aye watch it you could have shot polo" Tione says making me let out a nervous chuckle. "Seriously what's up with you we supposed to be pulling up on the dude who stole my money and you have been lost in space all day so what's up" Kentrell says. 

"Nothing i just have a lot on my mind" I say and polo frowns. "Well get it off yo mind cause if you mess this up i'll pistol whip you and i put that on everything" Polo says making me roll my eyes. "Whatever" i say and then i see him. He was with someone but you could tell they were just friends hanging out. He had a beautiful smile on his face as he laughed at something his friend had said. His eyes had a light in them that made my heart skip a couple beats. 

That's when he turned around and he looked me in the eyes. I swear my heart just stopped and started again once he looked away and went back to talking with his friend. I kept catching him looking back at me a couple times but nothing serious. "Von get in the car we gotta go" Tione says and i sigh before getting in the car. Who knows if i'll ever see him again but i hope and pray i do see him again real soon. 

Ok so i wanted to try somethin different so please leave feedback and let me know what i can do to make this book better 

Hope ya'll enjoyed