12

Dayvon's Pov 

I let go of durk and saw polo look at us in shock. "What in the world did i just walk into?" Polo asks. "I don't know maybe you should go and ask tione why he can't see your obvious crush on him" i say and durk starts laughing. "Ion like tione he my friend and don't try to change the subject" Polo says. 

"Whatever if you two lovebirds wanna be alone i'll go" Polo says. "Don't tell the others yet i haven't even told herb bout this yet we'll tell them when we ready" Durk says and polo nods. Once he left we laid on my bed and watched tv. Durk leans up and presses a kiss to my lips and i smile. "what was that for?" i ask and he blushes which made my heart burst. 

"Nothing just a little thank you for my picture" Durk says. I lean back in and press my lips back against his. We ended up making out me on top of him as he ran his hands through my dreads. We pulled away breathing heavily while staring at each other. "What a masterpiece" i say while rubbing his side making him blush. 

I leaned down and kissed his neck and he bit his lip. "Von" he moaned out making me groan. His moans were sweet like an angel song i could listen to forever. "Can i?" i ask and he nods. I put my lips back on his and soon clothes were flying lord knows where. I stared at his body with awe out of all the pictures i have ever drawn and all the art work in the world he was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. 

Durk was staring at me while biting his lip making me wish i could read his thoughts. I pushed into him slowly making tears appear in his eyes. I rubbed his side while give him slow and passionate thrusts and he let out little whimpers. 

Durk's Pov 

I gasped as he sped up and i clawed at his back making him groan. I stared at his body and blush thinking about how i had seen so many people but he was the most beautiful out of all of them. "V-von pleaseee" i moan out and whimper when he bites my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist threw my head back and he began to kiss on my chest and move up to my neck and biting and sucking everywhere. 

My stomach felt hot and he wrapped his around my throat and i grab the hand moaning loudly. The way he looked at me let me know this wasn't just meaningless to him it was so much more. I swear this feels like love. "I-i'm gonna c-c-cumm" i moan and he groans in response. "Cum for me baby" Von says and i cum with a shoat clenching around him making him cum soon after and i gasped at the feeling. 

He pulled out and laid beside me and grabbed me stuffing his face in my neck. I closed my eyes and began to drift off. 

Dayvon's Pov 

I lean up and kiss his cheek and grab my notebook. I drew him laying on my bed looking up at me with pleading eyes as his hand held my hand that was around his neck. I put the book down once i was finished and laid back down pulling him into me. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed