about addie

ADDELYN MILLERmodel, actress

ADDELYN MILLER
model, actress

BIRTHDAY
april 25, 1992 (21)

BIRTHPLACE
sydney, australia

ABOUT
born and raised in sydney, australia. addelyn started her modeling career at age fourteen after winning a magazine model search contest. she has campaigned for brands such as tommy hilfiger, charlotte tilbury and asos. addelyn has appeared in magazines such as dazzled and vogue, with a few front cover features.

more recently she has earned the role of venus fiore in mtvs teen wolf, making her one of the newer main characters to the show.

BEFORE FAME
addelyn grew up in the bondi beach area in sydney with her parents and younger sister. she also grew up with her close friend, sadie evans, who eventually moved out to LA with her.

FAMILY LIFE
she moved to london when she was eighteen to further pursue modeling and later moved to LA when was twenty, leaving her family behind in sydney. she has stated several times that her mother is her best friend.

ASSOCIATED WITH
miller has been known to post many images with her friends from both australia and the us, most commonly with dylan o'brien, who she co-stars with on teen wolf, and sadie evans, who was featured in the 100.