twenty-two

| real life |

dylan laid comfortably the across the L side of his couch, addelyns head in his lap as the tv plays more married at first sight reruns. ever since australia, it seemed to have become their 'thing'. truth be told, addelyn was barely conscious as dylan's fingers ran absentmindedly through her brown hair, lulling the girl into a light sleep.

the pair hadn't been back for long, with pre-production for the fourth season of teen wolf already underway. addie had come back to dylans place after their costume fittings that day, claiming she was too exhausted to go back to her own apartment.

dylan knew though, she just wanted to spend time with him. they had only been back in la for a couple weeks, but dylan could confidently say that he'd never been happier around someone before. he just wished that addie would be more open with him.

then last time they had talked about this thing going on between them, addelyn was more than worried she would do something to mess this up. dylan didn't know much about her previous relationships but from what she has told him, they mainly hadn't gone well for her.

he wanted more than anything to change this idea she had adapted about relationships.

the woman laid across his lap had begun to stir a bit in her sleep. dylan watched with a small smile on his face as she turned her head to look up at him, slender fingers coming up to rub the sleep from her eyes.

"good morning, sleepyhead." he grinned, brushing a couple strands away from her face.

addelyn let out a soft groan, stretching out her body. "how long have i been out?"

"only an hour."

"my necks gone stiff." she grumbles as she sits herself up. "you're not very comfortable after all."

"your snoring begs to differ."

addie let's out a horrified gasp as she smacks his shoulder, causing a laugh to escape his lips. dylan reaches out, grabbing hold of her shoulders before pulling her back into his embrace.

"you can snore all you want, i don't mind." he says, pressing a delicate kiss to her forehead.

addelyn could feel something squeezing so tightly in her chest, her whole body feeling increasingly warm. she tilts her head up to look at him, a bright smile overcoming her features as she leans forward and presses a kiss to his lips.

"don't hate me when i take advantage of that offer." she jokes, giving him one more kiss.

dylan lets out a mocking snort. "as if you haven't always fallen asleep around my house and my trailer ever since we've met."

"and i've never once heard you complain!"

"is it not obvious enough why i never did?"

and there it was again, that warm, tight feeling in her chest. it came just as he gave her that dazzling smile of his, a smile that she had grown to admire so much as of late.

their moment was interrupted by the doorbell ringing, addie furrowing her eyebrows at the man next to her; wondering who he was expecting at this hour.

"that's probably the pizza." dylan speaks excitedly as he kisses her cheek and pushes himself off the couch.

"dylan o'brien, you truly know the way to a woman's heart." addie speaks dreamily as he simply laughs at her before approaching the from door. "you better have ordered a pepperoni!"