eleven

| messages&real life |

i can't do iti feel like i'm gonna throw up

i can't do it
i feel like i'm gonna throw up

what is it exactly that you're doing?

i cant kiss him
the thought of it is actually making me sick

i think those are what you call butterflies
usually get them when you're nervous
sometimes when you like someone

sadie not now pls

okay look
at the end of the day, ur gonna do it whether
u like it or not
it's literally ur job
so just take a deep breath, pop a couple mints
maybe even a xan while ur at it
then get urself out there and give that man
the best kiss of his life!

thanks sades
still don't think i can do it
but i'll keep you updated

addelyn miller wasn't scared of many things. growing up in australia had made her somewhat immune to almost every insect, she never had a problem with heights or clown or anything. but for some reason, when it came to having to kiss dylan o'brien on set that day, she was absolutely terrified.

locking her phone, she tosses it onto the small coffee table in front of her before flipping down onto the couch. she wasn't sure why she was so nervous, it wasn't like she didn't just kiss him last week. maybe it's the fact i'm doing it sober this time.

she lets out a loud groan as she slumps her face into one of the cushions next to her. she lies there, unmoving, for a couple minutes before deciding to get up and pull herself together.

taking a look at herself in the mirror, addie takes a deep breath. "You can do this. You're gonna be okay. It's just a kiss."

a knock on her door signals that she needs to be on set soon. taking one last look in her mirror, she fixes venus' clothes and wipes a bit of smudged makeup before exiting her trailer.

"hello, sweet addelyn!" tyler greets as he meets up with her halfway to set, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "how are you feeling?"

she musters up her best smile. "kind of nervous, i won't lie. i've never kissed someone on camera before."

"trust me, it's not as bad as you might think."

"yeah but it's dylan. it's weird."

"it's only weird if you make it." tyler winks before leaving her side as they approach todays set.

addelyn couldn't help but roll her eyes at the man who was now speaking to crystal and daniel ahead of her. she spots dylan standing on the stilinskis home set and decides to make her way over, thinking that it would help ease her nerves.