five

| instagram |

addiemills has posted to her story!

you're giving everyone a fucking headachei'll fucking play louder then!

i'll fucking play louder then!

| real life |

"delete it right now or you're dead addelyn!" dylan yells as he barges into her trailer, a mocking look on his face. Addie on the other hand, was sprawled across the couch in attempts to take a nap before her next call time.

"i'm the one with the knives, o'brien." she retorts, pushing herself onto her elbows to she was looking at him. "besides, you love me too much to actually hurt me and we both know it."

"don't test me miller."

"i just wanted to take a nap, dyl." she groans, throwing her head back into the pillows.

he lets out a quiet chuckle before sitting himself down next to her legs. "at least you get to flirt with me on set today."

"oh yeah, i'm so honored."

"as you should."

the pair sit in silence for a few minutes, addie now resting her legs across his lap as she closes her eyes to try to get some rest. it doesn't last long before dylan starts speaking again.

"are you sure you're okay?" he asks, looking over at her with concern.

"i'm fine, dylan." addelyn reassures, sending him a small smile. "i'm just tired, and a little hungry."

"you wanna head down to craft service? we have to be back on set in like twenty minutes anyways."

the girl agrees, quickly putting her shoes on and letting him lead her out of her trailer. dylan wraps an arm around her shoulders firmly, worried she'd topple over from how sleepy she was.

upon reaching the crafts service area, in a matter of seconds, she had left his side and had already made herself a plate of snacks. dylan watches in amusement as she happily sits herself down and rips her chips bag open.

he always found it weird how she does that, just splits the bag in half so it's more like a plate. her excuse was it was easier than having to stick your whole arm down the bag, yet he still didn't get it.

dylan plucks a chip from the bag as she stirs the sugar into her coffee. "you have the strangest eating habits."

"says the guy that dips his watermelon in salt." she retorts with a raised eyebrow.

"don't hate it till you've tried it!"

addelyn lets out a laugh before taking a bite of her sandwich. "So, what do you want for your birthday?"

"a good nights sleep would be nice."

"it's a shame i can't get you that, huh?"

"you kind of can." he states mockingly, sending her a wink.

addelyn pulls a disgusted face and throws a chip at him. "you're gross, o'brien. no presents for you this year."

the man throws his head back in laughter, in turn, causing her to shake her head as she laughs along. that was how it was between the two since they met at her audition, where dylan had made a poor pun and she had found it more amusing that it should've been.

"on a serious note though," dylan starts as soon as they've calmed down. "you don't have to get me anything. i appreciate your company more than a stupid gift."

addie gives him a small smile but before she could reply, someone had walked by to call them onto set. he wraps his arm around her shoulder yet again as they make their way to where they're supposed to be in an comfortable silence.

she didn't really mind it when he did small things like that, everyone knew dylan was a very affectionate person and this was just him showing that he cares. it worked well for their friendship too, since addelyn was almost as affectionate as he was.

the australian woman stood patiently, watching the party scene being set up, as someone from makeup came to give her a touch up and someone else fixed her purple dress.

"a whole night of dancing and you flirting with me, could it get any better?" dylan speaks mockingly as he walks past her to his mark.

"it will once i punch your nose in, mate!"

MAYA SPEAKS
i'm in love with them and that is all.
sorry i've been kind of mia lately but i've had a few uni assignments to get done and it's stressing me tf out.
i hope you enjoyed this chapter!
as always, stay safe <3