Just a dream

Justin's POV

"No no no no, this can't be happening! I can't lose her!" I sobbed.

"Justin's sweetie, look at me" my mom took my hands and I looked at her, "you have to wake up Justin, wake up"

"What?"

Selena's POV

I woke up to Justin crying in his sleep. I gently shook him.

"Jay, Justin wake up" I told him, "Justin you have to wake up" I kept shaking him, then he shot up and looked at me, his eyes were all red and puffy.

"Selena, baby!" He screamed and he jumped on me giving me a tight hug.

"Babe are you okay? You were crying really hard in your sleep, what happened?" I asked, wiping his tears from his eyes.

"I thought I lost you, I'm so glad I didn't" he hugged me again.

"You won't lose me baby, I promise" I told him, I gave him a kiss and we laid back down. I traced the cross tattoo on his chest until he fell asleep.

My poor baby, he thought he lost me? Was the dream that bad? Did I leave him for someone else? It broke my heart to see him like that, I never want to put him through that much pain.

I looked at my phone to see what time it was, its 6:57 in the morning. Amelia began to cry so I got up, walking towards her room.

"Good morning princess, are you hungry?" I picked her up and she stopped crying. I kissed her chubby cheeks, making her laugh. I walked down to our kitchen and got her, her formula and fed her as I watched the news.

Justin's POV

I woke up and felt that the bed was empty next to me. I shot up out of bed and began to panic.

"SELENA?!" I yelled. Please don't tell me that was a dream too.

"Down here baby!" I heard her sweet voice reply.

I ran down the stairs and saw her feeding Amelia and watching the news. I let out a breath of relief. She's here. She's alive and healthy. Thank God.

"Jay? Are you okay?"

"I'm perfect baby" I walked over to sit next to her and kissed Amelia's head.

"Can you tell me what happened in your dream that caused you to cry that hard?"

"Some stupid ass ran a red light and hit your car. When I heard about it I rushed to the hospital and told my mom to meet me there. They said you were in a coma and eventually you weren't able to breathe on your own so you had these tubes to help and I hated seeing you like that. A couple weeks passed and they said it was up to you if you were going to keep fighting or if you were going to let go" I looked at her and she held my hands, "I told you it was okay if you wanted to let go, and later on that night you did and it broke me, it felt so real. I didn't want to live without you and I didn't want Amelia to grow up without her mom" her eyes were watering, "then my mom was telling me to wake up, but really it was you, so when I woke up I was BEYOND happy to see my beautiful, healthy girlfriend"

"Oh my gosh Justin, that has to be the worst of worst bad dreams, but I'm okay, and I'm here, I'm here with you now and always will" she smiled.

"Promise me you won't go anywhere unless I'm with you or you have a bodyguard with you"

"I promise"

"Good" I smiled and gave her a peck on the the lips before getting some cereal. I sat at the counter and just watched Selena as she made cute funny faces at Elia, causing her to giggle. I think I'm going  ring shopping tomorrow because I want to spend the rest of my life with Selena. Us being married is the only thing missing in our puzzle. Once we get married we'll be complete. Maybe we'll even try for another baby.

Selena's POV

My phone beeped, letting me know that I had a notification. I grabbed it and looked at it, seeing that Justin had tagged me in a picture. I unlocked my phone and clicked on it, seeing a picture of me making silly faces at Amelia as she was giggling.

@Justinbieber love these two more than anything.

I screenshot the picture and commented

@Selenagomez we love you more mi amor❤️

I repositioned Amelia and got up, going over to Justin as he was eating his cereal. I put my phone on camera and made it face us. Justin and I both kissed Amelia's Cheeks as she smiled big. It was the perfect picture. I posted it on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

@Selenagomez mornings with my favorite 2💚 love them so much.

Justin's POV

"Hey baby, my mom is going to watch Amelia Friday night so I can take you out" I smiled, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Oh okay, where are we going?" She asked, turning around so she could give me a kiss.

"It's a surprise"

AUTHORS NOTE;

GUYS I COULDNT KILL OFF SELENA LIKE THAT, IT WOULD BE HARD FOR ME TO END IT LIKE THAT. Haha but I hope you guys are happy😊 let out a breath of relief. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I'm excited for this book.