Its Toxic

Selena's POV

I'm on a jet on my way back to LA. I'm really upset that our honeymoon didn't go the way I planned. It turned out to be horrible. I have to tell my mom and Brian what had happened and I don't know if they're going to be upset with Justin. I don't know what's going to happen between us right now, maybe we'll just take a small break from each other, but we'll still be married. I can't get married and the get divorced in just a week. This was our decision, if we didn't think we'd work out we wouldn't of gotten married. I hope he doesn't do anything again because I don't want Amelia to grow up with separated parents.

Justin's POV

Selena left a couple hours ago back to LA and I'm here still. In Paris. Alone. I fucked up really bad this time. I don't blame her for leaving me, I'd leave if I were her too. I have to take those girls out of my life or tell them I'm in love with Selena and she's the only one I want, and we also have a babygirl. I can't screw up again. I don't want Amelia to grow up to know that she had a father that cheated on her mother a lot. I want to be known as the father that is always there and does everything with them. I know what it feels like to have separated parents and it sucks. I never want Amelia to go through that, and I never want her to feel like it's all her fault. Anyways, I'm gonna fly back to LA and try to talk to Sel, and if that doesn't work I'll give her some space for a while.

Selena's POV

I arrived back in LA and I stopped by my place to unpack and set out SOME of Justin's stuff until we fix things. I'm now on my way to Mommas and Brian's because I know she wanted to talk to me about what happened between me and Jay. I texted Justin letting him know what I did.

To: Justin❤️

I set SOME of your stuff out in my garage. I guess if you want something you can get it but let me know first. Thanks.

From: Justin❤️

Selena.. Baby please can we just talk, I just wanna work things out with you. Please you have to listen to me. I love you.

I read his message but I didn't reply. I pulled into my parents driveway and walked in.

"Selena?" I heard my mom call out.

"That's me" I answered with a smile. I love seeing my mom and Brian. And especially Gracie.

She welcomed me with a hug and then Brian came down with Gracie and Amelia and hugged me too. I gave Gracie a kiss on the head, and took Amelia from Brian.

"Baby girl, mommy missed you" I smiled, taking Elia. She giggled.

"Come sit down, I made some tea and we can talk about it" she slightly smiled, she knows this won't be the easiest thing to talk about.

I followed her into the kitchen and sat down, them looking at me waiting for me to begin talking.

"Well when we arrived in Paris, I was beyond excited for our honeymoon and everything that we had planned to do together. When we got to the hotel and unpacked, I told Justin on what I thought we should go do first. He looked at me and scratched the back of his neck and told me that he thought maybe that I would go shopping for Gracie and Amelia while he checked out some club. I said sure and that that'd be fine, but really it kind of upset me. And then later that night I saw pictures of Justin and this one girl, Yovanna that girl he's dated before and she was all up on him and he was drunk. And not only that, he kissed her. I cried myself to sleep that night, and Justin came home and tried to apologize but I ignored him and slept as close to the edge of the bed as I could. We tried to work things out today around lunch time but it only got worse" I sniffed, trying my best not to cry.

"Sweetie.. I'm so sorry that happened. I'm sure he feels horrible and really does want to fix things but you can stay here until you're better" she got up and rubbed my back before kissing my head, "it's getting late, we love you Selena, and we'll always be here for you. I will take Amelia and put her in one of the cribs in our room, I know you'll want to play some music to get your feelings out, goodnight" she smiled before leaving upstairs to hers and Brian's room.

I went downstairs to where my room was, well is, when I lived with them. I went straight to my piano and just played some keys. I propped my phone up and recorded it to put on Instagram.

@Selenagomez: I don't know. I'm on my way you know.

I put as my caption. I posted it then saw a comment that stuck out to me.

"Girl, LET HIM GO! It's a toxic relationship." I read. I screenshot it and posted it, but upside down so hopefully it wasn't obvious. But knowing my fans it would be.

I posted it then shut my phone off, changing into some pjs and getting into bed. Its been a long complicated day.

Justin's POV

I kept checking my phone to see if maybe Selena texted or called but so far she hasn't. I went to her house and picked up my stuff thinking that she might be home, but she wasn't. I knew she was probably at her moms house because that's where she usually goes when she's upset or needs someone to talk to. I'm really hoping Mandy and Brian don't hate me. And if they do, I really don't blame them. I heart their daughter.

I honestly don't know what to do without Selena. I'm bored and lonely. If none of this happened we could be in bed cuddling and just enjoying each other. I hate being away from Amelia too. I really just want to see the both of them.

I checked all my social media, well almost, I just had to check Instagram. I logged on and saw that people were saying stuff about Selena being upset. I sighed, searching up her name and clicked her profile. I watched her video and she played the piano beautifully, but I could see the sadness in her eyes. I clicked on the second picture and read the comments. That last one said something about it being toxic, but it got cut off. I'm guessing she said it's a toxic relationship.

I was getting worried that she might leave me and I couldn't sleep because of it.

Authors Note:

sorry for taking so long to update. I've been struggling to get my grades up and I only have 6 weeks before exams and 7 weeks before school ends and I need to pass all my classes because I don't want to retake any😩 but anyways hope you all understand and I hope this chapter didn't suck. Just know I'll be slow on updates since I have to studied and all that.

Xxx