Tasty Morning

(WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Selena's POV

I woke up to Justin wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him, if that was even possible.

"Good Morning gorgeous"

"Good morning babe" I smiled, and turned around so I could face him.

He just looked at me with a smile on his face so I buried my head into his neck and giggled.

He rolled ontop of me and smacked our lips together. The kiss deepened and Justin brushed his tongue gently against mine, sending shivers down my spine. I have waited so long for this moment and now there was no way I would ever stop where this was going. After a few minutes his lips left mine only to trail soft kisses down my neck.

"I love you baby" Justin whispered with his heavy breath tickling my neck as he gently pressed his lips against my skin. By now I could feel him against my leg and it was turning me on.

"I could fuck you right here, right now." Justin murmured into my ear with his dark seductive voice.

"You know I'd love that." I murmured back as I felt his tongue lick down my neck, leaving a wet trail.

His lips stopped at the crease where my shoulder and neck met and he begun to suck, marking me with a lovebite. I bit the corner of my lip and released a soft gasp as I felt his tongue run up just below my ear, just where me weak spot was.

Justin released a groan as he let his one of his hands slide down my shorts and into my panties, noticing I was already soaked.

"I've missed this." Justin groaned softly as he ran his index finger down my wet slit, "it's been way too long."

"So have I" I moaned. I felt his lips suck the sensitive spot on my neck and his finger found my entrance. Justin slowly pushed his finger inside me, earning a soft moan.

"Damn baby, you're so wet." Justin's dark raspy voice rang through my ear as he slid his entire finger inside me.

"Mmm, feels so good" I moaned, running my hands through his hair.

He begun to slowly move it in and out and I felt the sexual frustration build up inside my stomach.

"You're such a fucking tease." I groaned.

To get back at him, I ran my hands up his abs, then down into his boxers, getting a firm grip.

"Fuck Selena" he groaned.

Justin moved his finger faster inside me and I moaned, enjoying the sensational feeling. I let out a loud cry of pleasure as I felt the tip of his finger hit my g-spot. His finger kept thrusting into me harder and harder, he thrust his finger deeper inside and I let out loud deep throated moan.

"Mmm baby." Justin moaned into my ear.

His finger found my g-spot and he kept it there for a second before he hit it again sending me over the edge.

"Holy fuck" I whimpered as I felt my stomach clenching and my walls tightening around his finger.

"Let it go baby" he kissed my neck, slowly pumping his finger in and out until I came.

With a loud whimper I cried out Justin's name at the top of my lungs. I came on his finger and he slid them out slowly, then licking them clean.

"Tasty" he winked.

Justin's POV

"Tasty" I winked, and it was true, she tasted amazing.

Selena rolled over so she was on top and she slid of her shorts and panties and took of my boxers. After that I knew what she was going to do.

She slowly lowered her hips and I felt myself slowly enter her. She dug her nails into my shoulder as her body adjusted to the feeling of having Me inside her.

Selena's POV

It had been so long I could barely hold myself back from cumming. I'd missed the feeling of having him in me too much during these past 10 months. I grind my hips against Jay, enjoying the feeling of having him deep inside me before I slowly started lifting my hips. My hands grasped his shoulders as I began to ride him with my body thrusting forward and backwards on him. My breasts pressed against his warm chest as I leaned in to kiss him passionately. He released a soft growl against my lips and I moaned into the kiss in delight and I kept thrusting my hips. His hands ran down my back and I felt his fingers dig into my hips as he helped guide me. My stomach clenched and my walls tightened around Justin who was buried deep inside me. My moans got louder and my breathing increased as I felt Justin thrust against my g-spot.

"Fuck, I love when you ride me like that babe." Justin's dark raspy voice echoed through the thick air.

Justin's hands slid over my body and grasped my breasts as I kept riding him harder and taking him deeper inside me, if that was possible. My nails clawed his chest, leaving little red marks as my entire body tensed and trembled to hold my orgasm back.

"Keep going baby, just like that." Justin encouraged me. I gave him a small smile.

"I can't hold it back." I whimpered desperate to hold on to the sensational feeling a little longer.

"Just a little longer babe." Justin told me, putting some of my hair behind my ear.

"Fuck, Justin I can't." I growled as I felt my stomach clench hard and my walls tighten desperate for a release.

"Okay baby, ready?" Justin asked, all I could do was moan for a reply.

"JUSTIN." I cried out loudly as I shut my eyes and let my walls come crumbling down.

"Yes baby, let it out." Justin growled as I felt him hit my g-spot one last time and he released into me.

I gently rode him so I could ride out my orgasm.

"Damn baby." Justin grinned and kissed my forehead softly.

I fell to his side and tried to catch my breath.

"That was amazing" I told him, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a kiss.

"Wanna take a shower with me?" Justin's asked, getting up making his way to the bathroom. I nodded my head and followed him into the shower.

I got out before him and went down to the kitchen to make pancakes. Pattie messaged me saying she was on her way over and I told her she could stay for breakfast. I couldn't wait to see my babygirl, the night off was amazing but me and jay both missed her already.

Justin's POV

"Mmm, smells good" selena made her delicious pancakes and told me how my mom and Amelia were on their way. I missed my princess.

My mom arrived and we ate breakfast together and Selena fed Amelia.

"How was your night off guys?" My mom asked, taking another bite of her food.

"It was amazing" I replied, giving Sel a wink.

Authors Note:

GUYS I COULDNT BREATHE AT SCHOOL YESTERDAY AND I WAS SO SCARED AND PARAMEDICS CAME AND TOOK ME TO THE HOSPITAL AND IT FELT LIKE I WAS DROWNING AND COULDNT GET AIR. Anyways I'm better now(: hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. really graphic for me to write lololol.