Just hanging out

Justin's POV

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping. Selena was cuddled up to me and softly snoring. I smiled to myself remembering last night. It's been a while since we got to spend time alone together and it was amazing. I'm guessing both of us were really tired since we were still naked. I got out of bed, putting on some boxers and calling room service to have some breakfast delivered to us.

"Babe?" Selena yawned, propping herself up on her elbow looking at me, "what are you doing?" She asked.

"Calling to get some breakfast delivered to us, then taking a shower, would you like to join me beautiful?" She nodded her head and got up and walked to the bathroom, me following. She turned the shower on and waited for it to warm up and then got in. I took my boxers off and got us some towels and then joined her.

---------------------------------------------------

After showering and eating breakfast we decided we would go for a hike on a trail before we head back to California.

"Justin!! Let's gooooo!"

"I'm coming I'm coming!" I laughed. I grabbed my phone and followed her. I held her hand and pulled her close to me as we went outside going through the fans and paps to our car. Once we arrived we got out and changed our shoes to more comfortable ones and began to walk with Patrick following us.

"This is so nice Jay, I'm glad we could do this. You have no idea how happy you make me" she smiled. I kissed her cheek and smiled at her.

"You have no idea how happy you make me. I love you"

"I love you more" she sang. She let go of my hand and started to skip around.

"Oh my gosh it's Justin and Selena!!" I heard a girl squeal, causing other girls to scream in response. "Justin can we take a picture with you?!" One asked.

"Sure beautiful" I smiled as she came and wrapped her arms around my torso as we smiled for a picture. "What's your name?" I asked once we took the picture.

"I'm jade, this is Hannah and Kaitlynn" she smiled, hugging me once again. I looked behind me and saw that Selena was ahead of us smelling some flowers.

"Selena, baby come back! You're too far away from me" I yelled.

"Awwwh!" They all said in unison. Selena came back and said hi to girls and took pictures with them as well. She made her way into my arms which was better than her being way up ahead.

"So what's up?" I asked them.

"Not much, you know it's just a normal day talking to Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez or Bieber. No biggie." Hannah giggled.

"Can we ask you guys some questions?" Jade asked.

"Of course sweetie" Selena smiled. I wrapped my arms around her and she held my arms.

Selena's POV

"How's Amelia? You haven't posted any pictures since her birthday!"

"She's great. And I know, I just don't want to expose her at such a young age, you know?"

"Awh well, she's so adorable and she looks so much like you guys, she's going to be beautiful, I mean she is right now but I can't imagine her in a couple years!"

"Oh my gosh I know!" I laughed. I love spending time with fans like this, their not too crazy and I like it.

"Are you guys planning on having anymore kids?"

I looked at Justin. That was a good question. Were we going to have more kids? Was that something we wanted to do? Or is one enough?

"Yeah, I think eventually we'll have another baby" Justin replied, kissing my head.

"Yay more jelena babies!!" They all laughed.

"Hey can you take a picture of us?" Jay asked. They said yes and took my phone to take a picture with it. We went to sit on a ledge and Justin helped me get up on it. We got caught off guard when Justin's phone went off. They said they took a couple pictures and I thanked them. Justin and I gave them a hug.

"Thanks for hanging and taking pictures with us! You guys are amazing and we love you!" Jade said, they all smiled.

"No problem" I smiled, "we love you too!" And with that they left giggling and screaming that they had met us.

"Ready to head back home baby?" Justin asked, taking my hand in his.

"Yes" I smiled, giving him a kiss.

I sent Justin all the pictures and then got a notification that he had posted and tagged me in a picture on instagram. I clicked on it and saw the picture.

justinbieber: took a small break. time to go back home and start working. but @selenagomez baby I love u, seriously I do

"I love you too baby"

"I know you do babe" he squeezed my hand and then kissed me again. Yup this little break was amazing and we totally needed it. But now it's time to go back to our baby girl.

Authors note;

Hey guys! How are you? This week is my last week of school and I'm so excited! Are you out of school yet? If not how much longer until your summer break?

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. This one is a little shorter than the last chapter but that's cause I'm really tired. Anyway love you guys!!

Xxx