Amelias Birthday

Justin's POV

It's been a couple days since Selena has spoken to me and I was hoping we would be better before Amelia's 3rdbirthday, which is today, because there is NO way I'm gonna miss my babygirls birthday because Selena and I are fighting.

I drove to Selena's house, hoping that maybe we could talk and help set up a little party for Amelia.

Selena's POV

Today is Amelia's Birthday!!! It's already been 3 years. I can't believe it, time has gone by so fast.

I just got home from getting some stuff for her little party. She was just in the happiest mood ever. It was so cute.
I looked back and so that she had a big smile while having her fingers in her mouth. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her. I got out and got her out of the car brining everything inside. I set her in the little play pin I have in the living room and went on Instagram to post the picture.

@Selenagomez: Baby Elia is so happy that it's her birthday! Love my angel so much❤️ #shesspoiled #totallyamommysgirl

I posted the picture and then closed the app and set my phone down. I went to go pick up the bag with decorations but heard a knock at the door.

Justin's POV

I knocked and I was kind of nervous on how Selena would react to seeing me. She opened the door.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Justin.." She replied, just staring at me.

"Can I come in?" I asked. I couldn't wait to see Amelia, I missed her so much.

"Oh, um yeah, sorry" she moved over to the side to let me in and she closed the door. I'm really hoping we make up today. I hate being like this. She made her way to a bag of decorations and started to decorate the house.

I went over to Amelia's play pin and she was just sitting there looking out the window with her cute little outfit Selena put on her.

"Amelia" I smiled. She turned her head and had the biggest smile on her face. She started to bounce up and down. I picked her up and she snuggled into me. "I missed you too babygirl". I set her back down and went to help Sel.

"I'm good, you don't need to help Jay" she told me, trying to reach up to the streamer up on the arch of the wall.

"Well you're not tall enough to reach, say yes you do need me to help" I took the streamer from her and taped it. "look baby, I really miss you and I hate us being like this. You have every right to be mad at me, but I'm really really sorry. I can't believe how stupid I was and I don't want to lose you, plea-" she cut me off by wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my lips.

"It's okay, I forgive you. Just please promise me you won't do anything to hurt me again. I don't want us to end up separating" she told me, setting her hands on my stomach.

"I promise I won't Sel. I don't want that to happen to us either. Amelia doesn't deserve to go through what we had to go through" I took her hands and pulled her into a hug. "Are we good now?" I asked.

"Yes, we're good. You can come back and stay with me" she smiled.

I gave her another hug and we went to finish decorating the house.

A couple hours later the guest began to show up and it was mostly family and a couple of our close friends.

We kept it low key and it was fun. Amelia was smiling and giggling the whole night and loved the little toys she got. we only gave her a little bit of cake because we didn't want her up late.

I couldn't believe it's already been a year since Amelia was born. I can't imagine how fast the next couple years are gonna fly by.

Selena's POV

The guest left and it was 8:45pm and we were cleaning up the house. I noticed Justin was in a daze.

"Babe?" I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he blinked a couple times. "You okay?" I asked.

"Huh? What? Yeah I'm fine why?"

"You were in a whole different world" I laughed, snaking my arms around his torso.

"I was just thinking about how these next couple years are going to fly by, like they always say when you have kids" he chuckled.

"It will, but we'll enjoy everything little thing we can" I smiled.

Authors Note:

Wasn't really feeling this chapter and I'm sorry it kinda sucks :/ I regret writing this but I started about 3 days ago and just came back to it. Anyways I have prom tomorrow so I won't be able to post another chapter. Hope you're all doing good:) sorry for a crappy chapter.