Mrs.Bieber

(2 years later/ Amelia is 2)

Justin's POV

Today is the day of the wedding, and I'm beyond excited. I'm also glad that the whole place looks amazing and it's exactly how me and Sel wanted it to look like. The reason we're having it so late is because this was the only time we all weren't busy. But anyways, I can't wait to see her walking down that aisle with her dress and most of all our princess Amelia throw rose pedals. Along with her is her little bestfriend Cam, who goes to daycare with her.

"Daddy, daddy!" Amelia came running towards me in her little flower girl dress with a big smile on her face.

"What's up babygirl?"

"Mommy looks pretty!" She yelled in excitement. Too adorable.

"I bet she does, now go on back to mommy" I laughed. she took off and ran towards the room where all the girls were and i headed back to where we were.

Selena's POV

I looked in the mirror as I adjusted my dress and fixed my hair.

"Does it look alright?" I asked turning around, making everyone gasp.

"Baby, you look beautiful" my mom told me, wiping tears away from her face.

"I hope I look like you when I get older"
Gracie told me, coming up to give me my necklace.

"Gracie, you'll look even more beautiful than I do" I giggled.

I grabbed my hair and lifted it up and squatted down, so Gracie, who is 5, could hook my necklace. I let my hair drop with the loose curls and put my earrings on. I applied light makeup because I know Justin doesn't like it when I wear a lot of makeup.

I heard a knock on the door, quickly rushing to the door to make sure no one walks in, especially Justin.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Your dad"

I sighed in relief and cracked the door opened to see my dad standing there, my actual dad not Brian. I opened it all the way and pulled him in then quickly and shut the door.

"Mija, you look beautiful" my dad hugged me, kissing my cheek. I smiled at him.

"Thanks dad" I looked at myself once again in the mirror. I can't believe I'm gonna marry the love of my life today. we've been through so much these past couple years. We broke up got back together, broke up, became friends, got back together and had a baby. I'm excited but nervous.

"Okay selena, starts in 5, are you ready?" Sammy came in, one of my bridesmaids.

"Ready" I replied, I grabbed my bouquet of flowers and we headed out the door.

Justin's POV

I heard the music start and the doors opened. I took a deep breath and saw Amelia come out, getting "awhhs" from people. I smiled as she threw pedals on the ground and walked towards me. Followed behind her was Cam and Gracie.

I saw Selena turn the corner and she looked absolutely beautiful. She has a huge smile on her face which made me smile. I loved seeing my baby happy.

Once they got to us, Ricardo handed her off to me, giving me a handshake and a smile. The priest began to speak and finally he got to the part where we would say "I do".

"Justin, wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I do" I replied, looking at Sel.

"Selena, Wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I do" she smiled.

Gracie brought up the rings and waited. I took Selena's left hand and repeated after the priest.

"I Justin take thee Selena to be my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part"

I slid the ring onto her ring finger and then she grabbed my hand.

Selena's POV

I grabbed jays left hand and repeated.

"I Selena take thee Justin to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do us part"

I slid the ring onto his finger.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

Justin looked at me with the biggest smile and his eyes were glowing. He pulled me towards him and dipped me down and gave me a passionate kiss, making me smile into it.

Everyone cheered and kids covered their eyes and pretended to throw up which made us laugh.

Justin kissed me again and smiled.

"Hello mrs.Bieber, did you know that you're so beautiful?"

He made me blush.

"I love you you" I told him, hugging him.

"I love you too baby"

Well I'm officially Selena Marie Bieber!

Authors Note;

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring, but just wanted to get the wedding out of the way😜
Xxx