Gotta put a ring on it

Justin's POV

Today scooter, my mom and I are going ring shopping. Yes I plan on proposing, I wanna spend the rest of my life with Selena. That's what I'm planning on doing on our date on Tonight. I had to wear a disguise because I didn't want my secret to be out or else Selena would find out from the media and that'd ruin it.

"What do you think she'll like mom?" There were so many rings I know she'd like all of them.

"Hmm" she browsed around more, "how about this one?" She pointed at the ring and it was perfect.

"Perfect mom, glad you came" I smiled, "can I have this one?" I asked.

"You got it! That'll be $3,930.00 dollars" she smiled, taking the ring out of the showcase. I handed her my credit card and she swiped it, putting the ring in the small black velvet box, "have a great day Mr. Bieber, she sure is a lucky lady!".

I gave her a smiled before we left through the back door and made our way back home.

"Baby? I'm home!" I yelled, taking my shoes off. I heard footsteps running and i saw her take a sharp turn, causing her to slide across the floor, then running towards me. I opened my arms and she jumped on me as I embraced her in a hug, "I love coming home to this" I chuckled.

"I love hugging you!" She blushed.

I set her down and wrapped my arms around her waist, crashing my lips onto hers. Then pulling away.

"I can never get enough of your lips" I mumbled, "and not just theses ones" she gasped.

"Justin Drew Bieber!"

"Just saying" I laughed, she gently pushed me away and went to the kitchen.

"So what time is our date?" She asked, getting a glass from the cabinet and filling it with water.

"Around 6, so about 3 hours, my mom is coming to pick up Amelia to watch her for the night" I smiled.

Selena's POV

"So..we get some alone time tonight? I asked looking down, biting my lip. I've been craving Justin for a while now, we haven't had sex since, well before we found out I was pregnant. THATS LIKE ALMOST 10 MONTHS AGO, holy shit.

"Yes baby, we get alone time" he come over to me and kissed my cheek before making his way to our bedroom,"start getting ready beautiful".

"Okaaay" I sung.

I put my cup in the sink and went to the bathroom to do my hair. I pulled back just the top layer of my hair and let my side bangs hang off to the side. I kept my natural lose waves and put on some light makeup. After that I went upstairs to see Jay getting dressed. He wore jeans with a white t-shirt with a black jacket over it.

"Looking nice babe" I came up behind him and planted a kiss on his neck.

"Mmhm" he turned around and pecked my lips, making me smile.

"Now it's my turn to get dressed!" I turned around and Justin smacked my ass, earning a small yelp from me. I turned around and gave him a glare which made he chuckle.

I wore cute see-through leggings with a t-shirt and a long black coat that was right above my knees and a black and white scarf. I love how we match.

"You look beautiful Sel"

"Thank you babe" I smiled and grabbed my purse, hearing a knock at the door, "is that your mom? Crap! I have to pack Amelia's bag!" I panicked for a minute.

"Calm down baby, I already did it, just go get her from her crib and bring her down"

I let out a small laugh, he's amazing! I went to Amelia's room while Jay went down to greet his mom and give her Amelia's bag. I picked her small body up and cradled her in my arms, kissing her head.

"Selena! How are you Hun? How's precious Amelia?" Pattie hugged me from the side so we wouldn't crush Elia.

"I'm great and she's amazing" I smiled.

"I'm so excited to spend time with her! You guys go out and have a great time, i love you both" she hugged us both and put Elia in her car seat and took off.

Justin's POV

"Ready beautiful?" I asked taking her hand and lacing it with mine.

"Yes, let's go" she smiled.

I led the way out and opened the door for her and made our way to the restaurant that we were going to; which was only about 2 hours away from where we lived.

Once we arrived we were swarmed with paps, so me being the protective boyfriend, I held onto her hand with one hand and the other on her waist, guiding her to the door. We hear things like

"Selena looking beautiful tonight!"

"Selena it doesn't even look like you had a baby! How did you do it?"

That one was true, Selena was still her tiny self. Her body is perfect the way it is and she has all the perfect curves in the perfect places.

Once we reached inside a waiter took us to the booth that I planned to sit in already. I had already told them what we wanted to eat and they brought out a bottle of champaign.

"Jay this is amazing, thank you for taking me out" she smiled, reaching her hands out across the table to grab mine.

"Anything for you my love" I smiled back, lifting her hand up and planting a kiss on it.

Eventually after eating and having a glass of the champaign and laughing, I thought it was time that I should do it.

"Selena?"

"Yes?"

I got up and went to the side of the table, next to her and got on one knee. Her mouth dropped open. I let out a slight chuckle.

"Baby, I don't know where to start. You're amazing and I'm truly blessed to be able to call you mine. We started out as best friends and that eventually grew into something more" by now people were standing around us and recording and taking pictures, "you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed forever. And that person in my life happened to be you, and I'm so happy it was. I hope you know that I love you so much with every ounce of my being. I hope you realize your importance not only to me, but to everyone who has gotten to know you. I hope you know that when you're feeling down, I only strive for your happiness. And today I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important. I'm sure you already know, but I'll just get on with it. I wanna marry you because you're the first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the mornings, and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight. Because the first time I saw these hands", I grabbed her hands and laced them with mine, " I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them. But mainly when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do. I wanna be a complete family with you and Amelia. So, Selena Marie Gomez, will you marry me?" I took out the box and opened it, taking it out.

I looked at her and she was crying.

"Yes! Yes, I will!" She reached out her left hand and I slid the the ring on her finger. I hugged her and we shared a kiss for everyone as we got "awhhs" and "congrats" from everyone in the crowd.

After that we left the restaurant and heading back to our place only to see the news and media going crazy, as the video of us already gone viral.

"This night was amazing!" Selena said as she plopped on our bed, kicking off her heals.

"Let's change into some comfy clothes and get some sleep, I have a treat for you in the morning" I smirked. Her face turned red, knowing what I meant by that.

Once we changed we got under the covers and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"I love you babygirl"

"I love you too Jay"

Authors Note;

I hope you guys are liking these long chapters☺️ just a heads up the next chapter is gonna be a little more heated (; haha, hope you guys enjoy!

Xxx