Ocho

A few days later

I woke up to my alarm going off annoyingly, I sat up and turned it off. Getting up and dressed I thought about what happened a couple of nights ago, Lord I hate everyone! Over the past few days i've kept my distance from everyone except Jamal and occasionaly talking to the group, im still salty. 

Nai's outfit

"What are you wearing?" Oscar and Cesar asked in unison. 

"Clothes" I responded looking for a water bottle in the fridge.

"1. to much skin is showing  2. why you look like you just hopped out some goth tv show"Oscar said. 

"Why does every morning my clothes have to be the topic of conversation- DO WE HAVE WATER" I said. 

"Drink tap water" Oscar said. 

"No" I said scrunching my face. 

"Then dehydrate" Oscar said making Cesar laugh

"Shut up, or I can have some of your beer" I said reaching for it.

"Aht aht aht, no and why you dressed like that." Sad eyes said slapping my hand away from the fridge making me move. 

"You don't tell me what to do." I said confidently until he glared at me.

So here's the thing while Oscar was in jail Sad eyes was the one to take care of us. The other santos did too but Sad eyes, he was there for everything, and I mean everything. He acts like he's my dad or something, im tired of it. 

"Who you talking to and Why you got so much skin showing huh. What I tell you about that?" he asked I just turned away heading to my room. 

"AY what I tell you about walking away while i'm talking?" Sad eyes asked looking in my direction along with Oscar and Cesar . 

"Hmm I don't know" I said grabbing my bag. 

"NAIL-" he started but was cut off by me bumping him out my way trying to get to the door. 

"Bye-" I was also cut off by Oscar who I didn't even hear coming grabbing my wrist. 

"chhh" I breathed through my teeth pulling my wrist away making sad eyes get whiplash looking at me to my wrist then back at me. 

"Nailea are you-" Sad eyes said walking slowly to me making Oscar look confused. 

"No" I said with an atitude looking down.

"What y'all talking about, doing what" He asked looking between the two of us then to Cesar. 

"Cesar?" Oscar asked looking at a guilty looking Cesar as he put his head down.