once

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!!!!

  As the weeks passed by Cesar and Olivia had become closer. Eventually started dating, Monse on the other hand looked like she regretted her descion. Me and the crew are close again, hanging out all the time. Julian and I have been doing great, Oscar some what approves of him. We go on dates only sometimes,but I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. 

      As for the santos, me and Cesar have been getting deeper and deeper in the gang. It was no use in trying to fight it, it was our destiny anyway. The santos had Cesar tagging things, and what not. I was doing the same ever since the fight on halloween and school.  I was dealing, I told Oscar that I would do anything but that. Well as you can see I had no choice. 

   Present time

  We were all hanging at Ruby's eating leftovers from the day until Olivia made it known that her Quince was coming up. 

"Can you pass the tres leches?" Olivia asked Jamal who gladly passed it. "My mom makes the best tres leches for my birthday. Guess not this year." She said looking down. 

"Don't say that maybe your folks will be home before your birthday" Monse said trying to give her hope.

"In a week, I dont think so" She said looking down with sadness.

"Wait your quinces in a week? And you didn't tell any of us?" Ruby exclaimed. "Mom Dad Olivia's quinces in a week!" Ruby yelled making his parents come out. 

"Its not a big deal" she said trying to downplay the situation. 

Rubys parents came out and 'reassured' her that her quince was going to happen next saturday. Hoping it would make her feel better but it didn't. We all ended up in her room trying to comfort her about her parents not being here. That was until I got a call from my brother telling me to come home, but not saying the reason.  It was dark out so I thought maybe that's why, but wouldn't he want Cesar too?

Walking through the front door I looked around to see no one in the house. Weird considering he asked me to come home. I walked further into the house down the hall to my room to see Oscar sitting on my bed. 

"shit, you scared me" I said slightly smiling, but it faded once I saw the look on my brothers face. He looked at me with a straight face signaling he wasn't in the mood for jokes. "What's going on?" I asked him getting nervous feeling like deep down I didn't wanna know.

"We got business"he said vaughly "Get dressed" he continued getting up to head out the room. It was like he was nervous about something but what?

"Wait, get ready for what? what's going on?" I asked hopefull that he would tell me what was happening. 

"Just get ready Hermana (Sister)" he said closing the door and heading back out to the from where the other men were.

I was left in the room mind racing, growing more nervous by the second. I'm used to going on business with them, but this time something felt different. Like a bad feeling, a gut feeling. I decided to try to focus on something else as I got up and ready.

I got dressed in, black sweat pants, and a black hood with my airforces. Just to be comfortable for whatever is to come, since I don't know. I made my way out to the yard seeing all the santos wearing similar clothes as me. All in hoodies and sweats, they all stopped laughing and joking as they saw me at the door. At that moment I got nervous, feeling a knot in my stomach forming. What did they know that I didn't?

Oscar walked up to me, meeting me at the last step. We stared at each other in silence before anyone spoke. "Hermana, you ready?" Oscar asked putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked him in they eye trying to form words but struggling as my nervousness started to build up more.