Nueve

song recommendation: The wisp sings by winter aid

Halloween night after the fight.

"Sit" Sad eyes said.

"what is this about?" I asked sitting down on the couch in front of them.

"I talked to your brother, I told him what happened that day." Sad eyes said 

I looked at Oscar with an unreadable face, while Oscar looked as if he actually was sad. 

"Why would y-" Oscar got cut off

"Oscar" Sad eyes said signaling for him to chill out. 

"We wanna know, we wanna know why, why would you do that Nailea?" Oscar asked.

I sat silent looking down at me feet not wanting to face either of them. 

"Nailea did something happen that I didn't know about or that you didn't tell me?" Sad eyes said desperatly.

"I- I was um, just in a bad place, it gets like that sometimes you know?" I said looking down 

"So you feel like that frequently?" Sad eyes asked.

"Um, yeah sometimes" I said 

"Why didn't you come to me i'm always there you know that?" Sad eyes said. 

Oscar's Pov

I listened to Antonio and Nailea talk, I sat quietly not knowing what to do. It seems like Nailea and Antonio are closer than me and Nai and that hurts. I love my sister to the ends of the earth but her atitude is part of the problem. 

"I just um thought you wouldn't really care" Nai said as her breathe hitched.

"Why would you think that Nai?" Antonio said.

"I don't know it's just you seemed busy and I didn't wanna bother you" She said sadly.

"You would never bother me" He said.

We sat in silence for a couple minutes 

"So what's been going on with you two, all you guys do is argue and fight?" He said looking between me and Nai. 

"Ask him" Nai said 

"Nothings going on she just been acting out of pocket."I said sitting back

"I havent been acting out of pocket, you've just been asshole since you got back. You can't just come back excpecting me to be some 10 year old who's gonna do whatever you so." Nai spat at me. 

"No your just disrespectful" I said back to her.

"I'm not disrespectful i'm just matching your energy, you get what you give. How could you even excpect me to respect you after what you did huh, cause if you did your just estupido" She said giving an angry look.

"Nailea!" I said angrily 

"Whatever i'm done with this, I mean look at you, you don't even care do you?" She said walking to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nai's Pov

The next day I woke up sweating 'Damn it's hot' I thought putting my hair up in an attempt to cool off. I got up and took a cold shower. I got dressed and walked to school with Jamal when we saw Cesar looking stressed rubbing his temples. 

Nai's outfit