Diez

Song suggestions for this chapter:Training wheels by Melanie Martinez, I've never felt so alone by Labrinth, Best interest by Tyler the creator.  Idk just listen to something

"You kissed Olivia!" Monse said.

"ohh shit" I whispered.

"Is it true!" Ruby yelled.

"Yeah" My brother said.

"You know they boning right?" Jasmine said

"Ew" I said adding my 2 cent.

"Wait, is he the guy?" Olivia asked like a dumbass.

"This isn't about me, it's about Ruby he's in love with Olivia!" Monse yelled, knowing she was dead wrong for doing that. 

"Wha-" Ruby was cut off. 

"Can we all take a moment to appreciate the fact that for once I was able to keep a secret!" Jamal said proud of himself.

"You knew?!!" They yelled

"Why would you sell me out like that?!" Ruby said slamming his hands on the table like a child.

"What do you mean, Sell you out" Monse yelled as everyone overlapped. 

"Mmm mmm mmm, a damn shame" I said.

"I know you not talking Ms. secret dating Julilan" Monse yelled.

"Really Monse!!! You fake ass bitch, You can choke hoe, you always running yo big fat ass mouth!!" I said getting of Julian.

"She's dating Julian??" Cesar yelled but was ignored.

"Callate la boca" I yelled at him

"Y'all messed up!" My brother yelled making us shut up.

Oh fuck how much did he hear.

"We got business" Oscar said looking from me to Cesar then glaring at Julian. Oh yeah he knows, and I know he knows.

"W-what about the lockdown?" Me and Cesar asked in sync.

"It's over" He said walking to us.

"Bye Ju-" I was cut off by Oscar grabbing my arm leading to the door.

"Can you let go?" I asked as we walked down the street.

"So was you gonna tell me or hide it huh" Oscar asked trying to control his self.

"No I wasn't gonna tell you becuase you overreact for everything" I said 

Oscar didn't say anything he was dead silent, we walked down the street until we reached the house. Oscar went to sit in his usual spot in front the house with his homies, Cesar went inside instead of sitting out front. Making his way to my room knocking on the door.

"Nai open the door." Cesar said.

"What do you want?" I asked opening the door. 

"So when were you gonna tell me about Julian?" He asked in a not so calm voice. 

"When I was ready Cesar" 

"You should have told me, we tell each other everything Nai." He said. 

"Yeah ok Cesar" I said becuase he has kept a lot of secrets since he got with Monse.

"You shouldn't be with him, I know he's been our friend for a while now but he's bad news when it comes to girls." Cesar said.

"Cesar you are the last person who should be giving relationship advice, look at you" I said raising an eyebrow. 

"You can't be with him Nailea!" Cesar said raising his voice a little.