Chapter 3: To Tight For My Taste

P.O.V Sonic

As soon as we left the cafeteria Silver spun around on his heels and stared into my eyes intensely. I stared right back with a confused look on my face.
"Sonic.....ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!" Silver yelled.
Ok now I was confused as fuck, what the hell was Silver talking about?

"What do you mean Silver?"I inquired cautiously eyeing the albino hedgehog infront of me.
"Sonic you don't understand, the person you were laughing at was Shadow the Hedgehog!"
He's utterly correct I don't understand a thing. Why was he so worried about Shadow? He sat next to me in math class and seemed to be pissed off at me for some reason.

"Ok but why are you so concerned about him? He seems grumpy if you as-" Silver slapped his hand over my mouth and looked around the hall, fear written clearly on his face.
"Shut up you idiot" Silver hissed at me before dragging me into an empty classroom and locking the door. He turned around and faced me before saying
"Listen Sonic, there are unspoken rules in this school and the others around here. One of those rules is to always, ALWAYS respect Shadow no matter what." Silver deadpanned, his eyes so serious you'd think he was in a board meeting discussing whether or not to hire a genius that's also a big pervert.
"Why, though Silver what's so special about him anyway?" I questioned staring at the albino hedgehog curiously.
"Because he's one of the most powerful beings alive, he saved this entire school and hundreds of students from a massive fire that consumed the whole building" Silver explained. I was shocked by his words. So shadow saved this school? I'd read about a similar incident. I didn't think he was that powerful by his appearance.

"That's why everyone was horrified when you started laughing at him, Sonic, in this place if you disrespect Shadow you will instantly be shunted by everyone. Some are even willing to go as far as to threaten and cause harm to you." Silver continued as I gazed at him with disbelief.
" What!? I didn't know Shadow was such a big shot, why didn't anybody tell me???" I cried out running my hands through my azure quills still not believing what my ears where hearing. I have to be careful around Shadow from now on so I don't cause the school to plan my torture and murder!!!

"Yes, Sonic, this is all 100% true so don't do anything that retarded ever again ok?
It's best you just keep your head down and lay low unless you have a death wish." Silver warned crossing his arms, closing his beautiful golden eyes and frowning.
"Ok, I won't do anything like that again I promise, but I do have a question. How did Shadow save the school?" I muttered still shocked at this new information.
"Shadow has what's called chaos energy and it's INCREDIBLEY rare to have, there are only 3 other people who are known to have it. So Shadow is practically a god since he's the strongest chaos energy user there is."

My jaw was glued to the floor and my eyes as wide as saucer plates. You've gotta be fucking kidding me!!! Shadow is that dangerous?! I made a mental check to NEVER piss him off.
"You have to promise me, Sonic, to never cross Shadow I've heard he can do way worse than simply hurt you, so please don't get in his way" Silver pleaded with concern in his eyes.
I didn't want Silver to worry so I stood up and grabbed his arm before pulling him into my arms and whispering gently in his ear
"Don't worry, Silver, I promise I'll be fine ok?"
When the albino didn't respond I pulled away and looked into his eyes. There was a slight pink hue painted onto his cheeks as he slightly nodded his head up and down. I released him from my grasp and looked at the clock hanging on the wall
"OH SHIT WE'RE LATE!!!" I grabbed Silver's hand and followed his directions, racing to the class we were supposed to be in.

~~~30 Minutes Time Skip~~~

Uuuuuugh. I groaned and rested my head on my hand. I stared out the window and thought about what Silver had said to me earlier. Shadow.......
Hmmm I'll have to speak with Tails about this, mabye he knows more about what this chaos energy is and what it does. It seems dangerous and frightening.
"hey!!! When your done day dreaming about girls, I'd like you to pay attention in my class!"
I jumped slightly earning a couple of chuckles from the rest of the class. I shrunk into my seat and stared at my desk after apologizing.
I don't understand why we have to learn about the history of the world. Don't adults say that you should forget the past and focus on the future? Hmph, bastards don't know what fucking bullshit their spewing.