Chapter 2: Making New Friends

Pov: Mr. Riki

Knock knock knock

I heard someone knocking on my door. Strange, I wasn't informed that there was going to be a visitor during my class today.

"You can come in" I said, staring at the door waiting for the person to enter.

"I'm sorry to disturb your class sir" answered a voice from behind the door.

A hedgehog with sapphire blue fur and emerald green eyes walked into my classroom, head focused on the floor. He stood infront of me and every body in the room fell silent.

"Ah you must be the new student I forgot that you were coming today" I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder then faced the class.

"Everyone this is Sonic, be nice he's new to our school. Sonic you can go sit beside Shadow in the back" I smiled and pointed to his seat.

Sonic walked over and sat down then I continued the lesson.

Pov: Sonic

As I walked to my seat I felt the entire class's eyes on me. I wanted to throw up, my legs were so shaky. When I finally made it to my seat I practically fell into my chair. Everyone turned to pay attention to the teacher again and I sighed in relief.

"Pssst, hey, new kid, over here" someone whispered.

I looked to my left and saw a silver hedgehog with five spines on his forehead waving at me. He was pretty cute.

"I'm Silver it's nice to meet ya" he smiled and extended his hand towards me.

"H-hi I'm S- sonic it's nice to meet you t-to" I stuttered as I shook his hand, blushing out of embarrassment.

"Hey no talking in class you two" Mr.Riki said looking directly at us.

I looked down at my note book as he continued to teach the class but I felt someone staring at me. I looked to my right and saw a black and red hedgehog with crimson eyes staring directly at me. He looked like he was deep in thought.

Pov: Shadow

I stared at the new kid, Sonic, he had cought my attention, normally I wouldn't care about a new student at all but there was something different about him. I could sense he had chaos energy and a lot of it, mabye even more than me. There was something else too, a darker energy, suddenly I felt chills go down my spine. Who the hell was this?

He turned and looked at me. My eyes met his, they were a beautiful emerald and I couldn't stop staring. I growled and returned my attention back to the black board, but not before giving him my infamous death glare.

Pov: Sonic

I locked eyes with the ebony hedgehog. His eyes were bright crimson that reminded me of blazing fire and I couldn't help but smile at him warmly. He growled at me and I shrunk into my seat making myself as small as possible. The red stripped hedgehog glared at me as if he wanted to rip my throat out. I gulped and look down at my desk.
' He's probably just having a bad day, we don't even know each other so why would he hate me' I thought to myself.

I pushed the topic to the back of my mind and focused on the board with an equation and I mentally groaned. I layed my head on my book, allowing myself to drift off......

~~Flashback~~

"Hehehe Manic stop that tickles" I giggled as my big brother tickled my sides.

"No Sonic, you brought this on yourself for messing around" Manic smirked before tickling me under my arms.

"AAHHH OK OK ILL P-PAY ATTENTION J-AHAHAH J-JUST STOP PLEASE!!!" I begged him with tears in my eyes. My ribs were going to shatter if he didn't stop.