Chapter 5: A Deadly Mission

P.O.V Fleetway

I was currently in my lab running tests on a mobian who's blood had the ability to completely paralyze your body and mind if you got any of it into your system. I was assigned this test subject because he always managed to apprehend those experimenting on him by either stabbing himself with his nails, coating them in blood, then slashing the doctors or bitting his tongue then seducing the experimentalists, therefore pushing his blood into their mouth and down their throat. I was busy drawing some blood from his arm to attempt to construct a powerful sedative for the stronger targets we chase since the sleeping darts we already have don't seem to have that much of an effect.
After filling up the syringe with the glowing red liquid I pushed the old office chair I was sitting on back to my steel desk and plopped a droplet of blood in some chloramphenicol solution to help break down the cells and allow me to pinpoint what exactly knocks you out.
Just after the blood cells began so separate I felt long, skinny arms snake their way around my chest before slipping down to my stomach and back. I smirked to myself.
This will be fun.

The pair of arms rested comfortably on my chest as my patient nuzzled his cold nose into the crook of my neck. I flinched slightly, I hated when anyone did that to me, it felt weird and uncomfortable but I hid those feelings under a master poker face as to not ruin our fun. I raised my arms up to his before gripping his hands and pulling them away from my frame then slowly turning around to face him. I pulled his arms behind my head and gently laid them around my neck as I gazed into his bright, sunset eyes. My test subject was a black and yellow jackel with orange eyes. His name was Felex and he was an annoying mother fucker for sure but I guess I could fuck with him for a bit. I smirked devilishly and purred out a snarky comment.
"Oh? Horny are we little mouse?"
I felt great amusement when I witnessed him bite back a comment of his own before responding with,
"Hmph, well you could hardly blame me considering the gorgeous and sexy creature sitting infront of me."
Well, he did have a valid point, I am rather alluring to be honest.

I closed my eyes and grinned seeing as I did have a praise kink. Felex slowly pushed his chest and stomach against mine as he lowered himself onto my lap, one bent leg on each side of my hips as he straddled me, never breaking eye contact once. He dragged his left hand from behind my head around to my collar bone then to the base of my neck. His fingers traced up to my cheek gently caressing it as he softly whispered,
"You really are sexy you know and by the way you're smirking I can tell your having fun hmmm?"
His fingers found their way to my lips, tracing their outline softly, it kinda tickled. I got a naughty idea and parted my lips slightly, allowing my tongue to slither out and gently rub against the limbs that continue to trace. I relished the salty, sweet taste of Felex's fingers as I looked up at him with lust in my eyes, I could tell this is the first time someone's done this to him by the surprised look on his face. I laughed internally as Felex recovered from his shock and gave me a sly smile before slipping his fingers past my mouth.

Hah, challenge accepted. I retracted my tongue making sure to trace his fingers perfectly until I reached the tips, all the while gazing lustfully into his eyes. A dark crimson was painted onto his cheeks as he watched and felt what I was doing to him. I swirled his fingers around in my mouth coating them nicely with my wet saliva then pushing them against my soft cheeks and running them over my gums. I was enjoying messing with him so I decided to kick it up a notch,
"Mmmha~"
I moaned with a look of pleasure on my features as I continued to suck heavily on Felex's fingers. I pushed my moist tongue in between his fingers all the way to where they connect with his hand then I slowly pulled back, tracing every knuckle and scar I could find. Felex looked like he was enjoying this very much as he started thrusting his fingers deeper into my wet cavern.
"Hng~, mmmha~ ha~"
I groaned loudly as a small creak of saliva traveled down my chin. Felex pulled his fingers out of my mouth with a thin stream of spit connected to my bright pink lower lip.