💛One - A New Home

Max POV
"Sorry for picking you guys up so late. I didn't have your school's schedule, and I homeschool my kids." Said aunt Melany from the front seat.

"No problem. It's not like we were waiting for more than an hour." I mumbled using my teenage sarcasm I had just recently discovered.

My response gave me a sharp stare from my older sister, who was seating on the passenger seat.

"No problem, aunt Melany. We know you live very far away. Thank you for picking us up." Said my sister, Tia.

"Auntie, do you know why our parents are having us stay with you?" Asked my younger brother, Jamie, who was 11.

"You're parents had to go on a last minute business trip. I said I was glad to take care of you guys for as long as they needed." Said Melany, "I also had to deal with a change."

I knew exactly what she was referring to. Aunt Melany had two kids - Harrison and Jess. Harrison was my age, so we got along pretty well, but he was also a bedwetter, which I'm fine with. What makes me a little uncomfortable is when he acts and gets treated like a baby, which I've never been interested in trying myself.

This wasn't the first time mom and dad had done this. It had happened before where they leave without saying and make us stay at aunt Melany's.

Aunt Melany's house was far and isolated from the city. We drive into the woods, and I could already start to feel the energy of aunt Melany's cabin home. The sun was bright and shining through the big trees that towered above us, and the different calls of nature's echoed.

"We're here kids." Said aunt Melany as she unbuckled her seatbelt and opened her door. We all did the same.

I was surprised of how short the time from school to aunt Melany's house was. Whenever we drove from our home to hers, it felt like an eternity.

We walked towards the front door and aunt Melany knocked on the front doors, expecting her kids to open it and let her inside as well as all of us. No one answered. She knocked again. No one answered.

"Kids, let me in. Is there something wrong?" Said aunt Melany, clearly worried for her only 2 kids.

After no answer, she got out her keys and opened the tall wooden door to reveal her living room, staircase and kitchen entry. But neither of her kids were inside.

We all walked in, but aunt Melany stopped us. "Please take off your shoes before entering."

We did as we were asked while aunt Melany looked around cluelessly for her 15 year old daughter and her 13 year old baby boy.

"Mom? You're here!" I heard a pubescent voice ask from upstairs, pretty similar to my voice.

It was Harrison, wearing a pair of purple shorts with no top. A diaper bulge was noticeable. It was clear that he had been going around the house in only his diaper until he saw his mom come back, where he tried to hide his diaper using some of his 'big boy clothes'.

"There's Baby Harry!" Said aunt Melany with a huge relief in her voice. She stretched out her arms as her baby boy ran towards her. "Does my baby need another change?"

"Mom . . ." Said Harrison as his mom squeezed the back of his diaper through his shorts, which made me resist my laugh.

Harrison would sometimes her embarrassed when his mom would call him those baby names. But he would always get more comfortable within a few hours.

"Where's Jess?" Aunt Melany asked as she separated from Harrison.

"Right here!" Said Jess as she also came down the stairs. "I was helping the baby boy get dressed so his cousins wouldn't see him."

I had to look away. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh.

"I can dress myself! You just helped me pick out my clothes!" Harrison yelled back.

From there, Tia and Jess ran off to Jess's room, while me, Harrison, and Jamie in the living room while aunt Melany walked to the kitchen.

"Sorry about all of that." Said Harrison as he put a white shirt over his head, which did not help hide his diaper bulge.

"Don't worry about it. I've seen you padded plenty of times." I said as I grabbed their TV remote and flicked through the channels.

We usually came to aunt Melany's house at least 2-3 times a month, so by now, I felt like this was my second home. No matter how much times this place smelled like the baby powder that Harrison would have inside his diaper.

Eventually as time passed, me and Harrison went upstairs while Jamie stayed downstairs watching TV. Harrison's room consisted of a twin sized bed that could be turned into a full sized bed with a mattress stored underneath the twin sized matress, or a crib when Harrison was Baby Harry. There was also a changing table that could be pulled down from the wall, and a shelf filled with the necessities needed to change a baby. It was finished off with Harrison's personal TV and a gaming console, which we always played with, sometimes with Jamie.

It didn't take much time before both of us were drawn into the video game we were playing. We didn't even hear when dinner was called, which made us not have anything to eat. And eventually, night had fallen.

"Boys, remember that you two need to take a shower. I don't want you two to go to bed without taking one, alright?" Said aunt Melany as she came into the room.

We both nodded.

I always liked to be the first one to take a shower. The water was hotter, and I always felt cleaner than everyone else after I finished. I stood up and wiped off my lap. Due to Harrison's even bigger bulge, I'm sure he might have wet it once or two while we were playing.

____

"Mom, I don't need you to help me shower today!" I heard Harrison cry out to his mom as I came out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist and my wet hair dripping onto the wooden floor.

"Of course you do! Look how wet you are! I'm shocked you haven't leaked yet." Aunt Melany yelled back to her son.

They pushed past me and walked into the bathroom, aunt Melany holding Harrison's hand as walking in. I had a slight chuckle at the trade of yelling between the mother and son.

Since Jamie was showering in the downstairs bathroom at the same time as me, the water wasn't as cold as I would hope it would have been. I walked into Harrison's room, who had most likely being showered by his mom at the moment due to the shower head turning on again. I sat on his bed and then it hit me.

I had no clothes.