💛Five - The New Baby

Max POV
The girls had not only made me wet myself, but they had also made me fall asleep in my wet diaper.

I don't know how long it took for me to wake up. But I'm guessing it took a long time since when I woke up, the sun was shining through the window; which usually didn't happen in the forest unless it was in the morning. I also heard Jamie's voice.

"How much sleeping powder did you give him? He still hasn't woken up." He sounded clearly nervous for me.

"We don't know! We gave him a random amount." Protested the girls.

"Well if he isn't awake by tonight, you two will be in very big trouble!" Yelled aunt Melany.

I sat up with sleepy eyes and realized that I was wearing a striped purple shirt with pink shorts, which of course were as short as every other pair of shorts I had worn in this place.

But one thing felt the same. My wet diaper. I was surprised I hadn't been changed out of it yet, as aunt Melany is very serious about sanitation. It was now really cold. The pacifier was out of my mouth and the bed was back to normal.

That's when Jamie walked into the room. His eyes were watery and clearly red from crying. When he saw me awake, it's like he tried to smile but couldn't.

"You're awake . . . Finally." He whispered. "I was so nervous for you!" He said as he ran over to me and gave me a big hug.

"How long was I out for?" I asked him.

"We came home and found you sleeping with a pacifier in your mouth and wearing a diaper!" Said Jamie, completely ignoring my question. "The girls said that you wanted to be treated like that. But I know they're lying. You would never-"

"No." I interrupted him coldly. "You're wrong. They're right."

"What?" Asked Jamie in shock. "So you asked to be diapered? Asked to fall asleep for hours? Asked to suck on a pacifier?"

"Yes. I did." I told him. "Listen, Jamie, I'm a growing boy and random thoughts and desires will probably pop into my head once in a while. I just really wanted to see how it felt like."

"But you don't anymore, do you?" Asked Jamie, sounding a bit more calm, but still freaking out.

"Yeah." I told him. "I still want to."

Jamie didn't say anything, but I knew he wanted to. It was like his mouth wouldn't let out the words he wanted to tell me.

______

"Wait, so let me get this straight," said a more calm Jamie, "You want to be a baby because you're growing and going through puberty?"

"That couldn't be all of it." Added Harrison. "I started being a baby before starting puberty. It could be something else."

We were all sitting down in the living room. I had told aunt Melany and Harrison about my baby desires, and along with Harrison and the girls, we were talking about it in the living room.

"Girls," Started aunt Melany, "when he asked you two to diaper him, did he ever tell you two why?"

"Not really." Said Tia. "He just said he wanted to be little and wear diapers like Harrison."