💛Four - Baby Maxy

Max POV
I could see the welcoming cabin home just a few feet away, worrying my anxiety of being lost in the woods. I liked to go on walks sometimes, and I found it that the freshness of the forest would help. Specially now that I was getting a lot more used to the shorts I was wearing. I actually kind of liked them now—even more than a lot of the sweat pants I had at home. And that's saying a lot.

As I approached the house, I realized that aunt Melany's car was gone. From what Harrison had told me, she sometimes liked to go on random visits to the city, and wouldn't come back until midnight. That was my guess for where she had gone that day.

I opened the front door, which was surprisingly unlocked. As I had guessed, aunt Melany wasn't there. Neither were Harrison and Jamie. But the girls were.

"I heard my baby bro had a wet dream in his diaper last night." I heard Tia call from upstairs, causing me to blush.

"Where did aunt Melany and the others go?" I asked the girls as I headed upstairs to Jess's room.

"Somewhere." Jess replied.

"Do you know if they'll be back any time soon?" I asked.

"Probably not." Said Jess. "Why?"

"Do you think Harrison would mind if I use some his baby stuff?" I asked. "You know, pacifiers, onesies, diapers."

Ever since I had gotten used to showing my smooth legs to the world, I had gotten a desire to be put back in diapers, just like last night. And even wetting them and messing them, just like Baby Harry; though I wasn't sure if Baby Harry actually messed them. I wasn't sure why I wanted to be a baby again, but I just felt really excited even thinking about it.

"Why do you want to borrow them? He won't mind, but why?" Asked Jess, as if she couldn't notice my desire to be Baby Maxy.

"I just—wanna be a baby. Just like Harrison. Just like Baby Harry. It's embarrassing to be asking you, but I just wanna be little. Wear diapers and get called baby names." I said with my face bright red.

"I don't know much about . . . Baby Harry." Said Tia. "But I don't think he would mind if you were—I guess Baby Maxy with him. He seemed really excited and happy when he saw you and Jamie wearing diapers last night."

Just hearing my sister calling me 'Baby Maxy' was enough to make me smile. And to think that in a couple of minutes, that name would be correctly applied onto me made me even more excited.

"So what do you say, Max?" Asked Jess. "Would like to be Baby Maxy for today?"

That question made me nod my head without hesitation. And as the girls who I had almost grown as tall as started leading me to Harry's room to begin the changing process, I got a natural boy instinct and stiffened, making a tent appear on my shorts.

"Don't worry about it." Said Jess, clearly noticing the tent in my shorts. "Baby Harry has those as well. The diaper will most likely cover it."

The word 'diaper' would have made my boy organ even harder if it weren't at its limit already. Because as it turns out, puberty had hit my height, started to hit my voice, but had not hit my boy organ.

In Baby Harry's room, the girls insisted on changing me, but I refused. I didn't want my sister and my cousin to see my boy organ, even if Jess had changed her brother many times in the past.

"Baby Maxy, Jess has changed many diapers before for a boy your age. Be a good baby and let her change you." Said Tia.

Soon enough, I was laying down on the changing table with my boy organ standing hard. My back was touching the cold changing table, as my shirt had also been removed, leaving me completely naked.

"Try to calm down. It'll be a lot easier if you're penis isn't that hard." Said Jess as she held the Pamper in her hands.

"That's not gonna fit me." I said. "Pampers are specifically made for babies. For real babies."

"It fits Baby Harry. I'm sure it'll fit you as well." Said Jess as she saw my boy organ starting to calm down back to its regular state.

She started my putting baby powder and rash cream around my diaper area, which included my butt and my boy parts. She then lifted my legs and put the diaper underneath my butt. She put my legs down and lifted the front of the diaper over my crotch, and taped both of the sides to the front.

It felt a little tight, but knowing what I was wearing made me extremely excited. It felt just as comfortable as last night.

"Do you wanna see yourself in the mirror, Baby Maxy?" Asked Tia.

I nodded my head.

The girls helped me get off the changing table. That's when I realized that I couldn't close my legs, as the thickness of the diaper prevented my from doing so.

Jess held my hand as we headed towards the mirror in Harrison's room. I saw myself in disbelief. Just last night, I had been complaining about being diapered, but now I was enjoying it. Seeing me in nothing but a baby diaper made me smile.

I had seen Baby Harry use diapers that went above his belly button, and some that were under his belly button. This one went under my belly button, which probably meant that it wasn't my size, yet somehow I still fit.

"Can I have something to drink, please?" I asked as I turned around to face the girls.

I was hoping they'd know what I meant and bring in a baby bottle, and they did. They brought me a baby bottle filled with milk.

I laid down on the bed and Jess raised the bars, turning the bed into a crib. Drinking from the baby bottle was a lot harder than I expected, as I had to suck really hard to get a sip of it.

However, something I didn't know was that Baby Harry's baby bottles were scented with a formula to make him wet himself. So I was completely in shock when I started wetting myself, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't make it stop. It just kept coming out.

Either the girls didn't notice my wet diaper, or they didn't wanna change me, but they never mentioned anything about me wetting myself. Instead, Jess gave me a pacifier, which I accepted and put into my mouth, joyfully sucking the most out of it.

But like everything of Baby Harry, the specific pacifier they gave me was scented with sleeping powder, which knocked me out in minutes.