Chapter 1

"I don't even know why I'm going out with yo ass" Jade rolled her eyes and she stood in the mirror beating her face away.

"Because bitch you need a night out" her best friend Dess quickly reminded her.

"Yea let you tell it all I do is study & work"

Dess shook her head "literally all you do"

Dess and Jade had been best friends for 5 years now, they meet a while in high school. Now both girls were sophomores in college studying the same major. While Jade was the strict one Dess was the more laid back relax one. Even though she partied damn near every night and barely studied some how she managed to still pass all her classes with a C or better. Now her grades weren't shit compared to Jade's but hey sis was passing.

"Girl you probably gone have so much fun tonight, watch you gone be begging me to go out with you next weekend"

Jade closed her palette spraying her setting spray over her face "I better have fun bitch"

Dess simply wore a white skimpy Chrome Hearts tank top dress that stopped right below her ass cheeks. Since Dess was pretty tall standing at 5"8' her long smooth legs were on full display. She decided to dress the outfit up by wearing some heels, many accessorie pieces and made sure her makeup and hair was beat to the Gods. Jade on the other hand wore a bright yellow 2 piece Shane Justin shorts and hoodie set. Even though the oufit was pretty plain some how Jade still found a way to dress it up. With gold YSL heels of course she too came through with the pieces. On her shoulder, neck and ears were gold Dolce & Gabanne pieces. Even though Jade kept a low profile and didn't get out much when ever she did she made sure to remind people that she was that bitch.

"Come on I'm ready! I can taste the liquor now!" Dess exclaimed grabbing her keys.

Jade just looked at her friend "girl you acting like you don't do this shit every night"

"I'll drive there and you can drive back I'm getting fucked up tonight"

Jade pressed her lips together "oh honey we know" she said sarcastically.

Dess flicked her off as she walked out the door followed by Jade.

Once they made it to the club Jade whole attitude had changed. She was ready to get loose too, all she'd been doing was studying, going to work and working on her brand.

They hopped out of the car heading straight in "her top is fire" Jade complemented a girl that was walking by.

Dess just nodded as she looked over the place.

"Let's go get some drinks" she took Jade's hand and lead her over to the bar.

"Light I'm not drinking no dark shit Dess"

Dess eyed her with a sly grin.

"No Dess" she said again waving her hand.

"Girl come on, 2 shots of henny please" she told the bartender. For some reason when ever Jade drunk dark liquor she turned into a whole different person! She couldn't handle her self for shit.

"How you gone get me fucked up if I gotta drive us back?"

Dess waved her off "girl just go with the flow, have fun we gone get home safely"

Jade decided to just chill and have fun, one night wouldn't hurt right?

They both threw their shots back at the same time. Jade made a ugly ass face while Dess just turned around asking for another.

They were now on their 4th shot while Dess was still sober a bit Jade was feeling grooving! It took Dess way more to get lit but Jade on the other hand rarely drunk so she was light weight.