Chapter 13

Before we even get started I just want to thank the people that are actually reading the book! I love writing and appreciate the support ❤️❤️❤️ excuse anny mistakes and I know this chapter is short it's just a little filler bc things are about to crazzzzy !! COMMENT I love the feedback 🙃
_____

"I can't believe that nigga made you pay for yo own shit"

Jade wasn't paying Dess any mind, was too busy looking over her grades.

"He ain't offer you a couple bands or shit?" She went on.

"He did, he offered to pay for my clothes and stuff but I went out there with my own money"

"So" Dess straight faced her. Jade pissed her off acting like she didn't know how to do these niggas. They were fucking so the least he could do
Was through her some bread. But let Jade tell it she didn't need his money but for Dess it wasn't even about that. It's simply about getting something out of nigga that's getting something out of you.

"I got a C?" Jade said to herself as she scrunched up her face. She continued to scroll looking at the rest of her grades.

Her grades where good for the most part it was just that C she now had in one of her classes. She clicked on the class going over her recent assignment seeing where she'd messed up. The last 5 assignments we scored lowly. On her Essays she usually got a Low A or high B never a low C and the recents assignments were scored all under 75% but still a C bring her grade overall in the class down.

She immediately emailed her teacher asking about extra credit. She had to get that C up before of course her parents came questioning her about it. Her parents were supposed to come visit this week but something with work came up so they just decided on coming down for Thanksgiving break since it was right around the corner. Jade was low key happy about that because she didn't want them questioning her about this and that.

"Anyway yo mama and daddy coming down for break or you going out there?"

"My parents coming here, we probably go out to eat or something I don't know" Jade shrugged her shoulders.

Instead of gathering with the rest of the family for holidays it was always just Jade, her dad and her mother and this Thanksgiving wasn't going to be any different. Jade's mom's side of the family was just as snobby and uptight as her and she couldn't stand to be around them for the life of her. Which Jade didn't understand because she was literally just like them. Annoying asl.

But her dad side on the other hand was a big family but they never got along with Jade's mom or her side of the family. So to keep things sane and simple they just stayed away. The last time Jade was around either side of her family she was probably 10.

Instead of cooking a meal at home Jade's parents rather dress up take family photos and go out to eat afterwards. That was everything major holiday.

"You know my mama gone make you plate" Dess assured her "You just got this?" Dess asked grabbing the Starbucks bag from her dresser.

"Yea you can have it" Jade replied.

"So you telling me the only thing y'all did was fuck basically?" Dess asked going back to the same topic.

"Bitch this man be fucking me like we married with 3 kids somewhere"

Dess bust out laughing looking over at her friend as she went on explaining the rest of her short trip.

***

Sometime had went by since Mario had landed back in thecity, really he hadn't been doing nothing all day but catching up on his sleep and playing the game. Morgan didn't come home til another 2 days so he was enjoying this time to himself .

"You see me wide open bitch" he harshly spoke in his mic.

He smacked his lips shaking his head getting annoyed "this exactly why I don't run with ransoms " he went on complaining.

He looked at his ringing phone, he paused the game seeing it was Morgan calling.

"Yea baby?" He answered the FaceTime call.

"What you doing?" She asked.

He looked down at her face frowning growing concerned "shit on the game, what's wrong with you? why you looking like that?"

She tilted her head slightly chuckling "damn it's that obvious?"

"You cool?"

"I got something to tell you Mario?" She went on.

"What man?" He asked getting annoyed, he hated beating around the bush.

She flipped the camera showing a positive pregnancy test. He honestly couldn't say anything he was shocked.

He stayed quiet looking at the pregnancy test while the camera was still flipped, Morgan didn't say a word either.

She flipped the camera snapping him out of the trance "you pregnant?"

She slowly nodded "I took that just now and I took 2 this morning"

He scratched the back of his head looking the camera "you good? You wanna come home?"

"I already booked my flight I leave at 6 tomorrow I should be there by 8pm"

"I'm be there to pick you up" he told her.

She nervously laughed looking away from the camera "I don't know what we gone do"

He cleared his throat"we gone figure it out, it's whatever you wanna do"

She quickly looked up at him "I love you"

"Love you too" he answered laying back on the bed falling on his back.