Chapter 14

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 🫶🏾
_____

A whole week had came and went and Jade still hadn't heard from Bagg. She didn't care really she was used to this behavior from him now and plus she was too busy catching up on old assignments. She didn't have time for his ass anyway, he'd fall back around eventually.

"Please can I not drive home tonight my parents come in town tomorrow and I'm trynna get fucked up before they annoying asses do" Jade ranted before quickly throwing a shot of patron back.

Dess twisted her nose up "you a stress drinker, I can tell"

Jade gave her the same look "the fuck is that"

"Bitch you drink when you str-"

"And girl what is you?" Shay Shay chimed in giggling.

Dess shrugged laughing too "girl I drink whenever" she poured herself a shot throwing it back "I'd definitely drink 24 fucking 7 if I had parents like yo ass"

Jade rolled her eyes laughing grabbing her purse "Bitch why you think I used to smoke so much, come on". She said grabbing her phone.

Instead of taking Jade's car tonight they were going in Dess' car.

"Did he send you the location?" Dess asked as she pulled out of the parking spot.

Jade quickly unlocked her phone going to Capalot's messages thread.

CAPALOT 😍
Capalot start sharing their location with you at 10:03 pm

"He didn't send me the address but he sharing his location" She handed over her phone.

Dess looked at her. She looked at Dess.

Dess took the phone giggling "but you swear you don't mess with him"

Jade opened her mouth getting ready to talk but Dess kept going "ITS ALL IN YA GRILL" she waved her hands sounding just like the twin off the movie ATL.

"Girlhejustfuckingdidthat" Jade quickly said all in one breath.

Dess turned the radio on before pulling off.

Capalot had invited them to one his homeboys parties, it was his birthday and they were going up tonight at the club.

"Bitch why is Bagg watching my story? He never watch my story"Shay Shay yelled in Jade's ear over all the loud music.

Jade shrugged as she continued to sip on her drink.

"He looking for yo ass" Shay Shay laughed shaking her head.

Jade wish she would have never mentioned his name cause now it seemed like that's all she could think about. She hated that shit, that he even had that type of affect on her.

"Let me see" she said making Dess quickly dart her eyes towards her. I know this bitch not catching feelings for this nigga

She looked over at Shay Shay's phone and there enough it was, she scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Bitch another shot! I'm not lit enough" she turned around facing Dess.