Chapter 12

"Bout time yo ass woke up" Bagg looked back at Jade as she stirred in her sleep.

"You had fun at the strip club last night?" She rolled her eyes at him.

He shrugged continuing to roll up "same old"

She got up from the bed walking in the bathroom, he finished up rolling his blunt and layed back in the bed.

She came back out going to her small suitcase looking for something to wear for today "you going somewhere?" He asked.

She looked at him like he was stupid "I know you don't think we staying in this room all day"

He playfully yawned "I just got in like a hour ago I'm tired"

"Nobody told you to go to the club"

"I had to go, I told you I came out here for business " he reminded her.

"I wAnnA SpEnd sOme TiMe wItH yOu" she mocked him trying her best to sound like him. If she knew he was gonna have her couped up in a hotel room she would've stayed her ass at home and finished some more school work.

"Damn can I rest though?" He tried reasoning with her. Besides the good sex he was regretting bringing Jade along.

Jade stood there thinking about it, he really hadn't had anytime to rest. The night before he was at the studio all night and he had a show last night and a club appearence. She could understand that he was tired.

"Well you can go to sleep but I'm not staying in this room".

He just layed there looking at her as she pulled clothes from her suitcase "yo ass just can't never sit down"

"I'm just going to the mall"

"Ima let Rock nem know" he said referring to his security before he lit his blunt.

***

"I shoulda told chu grab me some shoes to go with dis mane" he came walking in the bathroom as Jade stood in the mirror doing her eyes brows.

She looked his way looking at his outfit; plain black Amiri tee, all black Amiri jeans around his waist was a black Gucci belt and of course a Cuban link graced his neck. He didn't like to perform on stage with all those chains on. He looked so simple but yet so damn good to her.

"Why didn't you pack nun?"

"Can you go back to the mall real quick?"

She smacked her lips looking at him like he was stupid "no tf" she said walking past him. It was bad enough he had her all over the mall looking for him a outfit.

He turned around looking at her back side as she walked away.

He went to brushing his teeth while Jade lotioned her body up.

"Can you zip me up?" She asked now standing in the door frame of the bathroom.

He looked over at her "now why you got on that dress?"

"You always hating on me" she said as he walked over to her "I'm just saying if you trynna get fucked right now just say that" he pushed up on her.

She pushed him off her giggling "would you zip the damn dress up!"

"C'mere" he said zipping up the dress.

After about another 30 minutes of them getting ready they were finally heading out the door. The ride back from his performance was lit! While he was up on stage Jade was backstage getting drunk, she didn't have shit else to do. With in the quick 30 minutes he was up on stage Jade had took 3 shots of Hennessy and 1 shot of casomigos. She was drunk but she was learning how to handle her liquor so she wasn't acting all crazy. Just feeling good.