Chapter 5

"Where he said y'all going?" Dess asked as she sat on facetime with her best friend while she got ready. Sunday night had finally rolled around and Bagg wasn't letting up on this date. Him and Jade barely been talking but he made it his business to remind her about their date tonight. He asked her to be ready by 7pm it was now going on 6:30 pm and the only thing left to do was put on her shoes and jewelry.

"You sure these shoes go?" Jade asked Dess as she came walking back into her bedroom. 

Her phone was propped up on her dresser so Dess could see her whole fit "Yea I think its cute, not too much but still giving" She honestly said.

Since she didn't know where they were going she decided on wearing something simple but cute. She wore a casual red long sleeve off the shoulders bodycon dress that displayed all the dips and curves in her body. Since Jade was more on the short side standing at 4'11 the dress damn near stopped at her feet but she tied the bottom up causing it to now stop right above her ankles. On her feet were a pair of brown and red Gucci sneakers. 

"ok let me go this him calling me now" She said grabbing her phone 

"You ready, I'm down here" Bagg's husky voice came through the phone.

"Yea I'm grabbing my keys now, ill be down in a minute"

"Igh don't be all day" 

Once Jade made it downstairs she seen Bagg waiting for her in her apartment lobby. Even though he was in the middle of a phone conversation his focus was still on Jade. He watched her as she walked over towards him She looked good, too good for what he had planned for them. Really he didn't even have anything planned besides him going to the studio and her being with him. 

He ended the call looking at her body in the dress "You look good"

She rolled her eyes trying not to grin. No matter how much she tried to deny how fine Mario was she just couldn't. 

"thank you" She said walking pass him and outside.

He followed behind.

~~~

Jade sat in the passenger seat with her eyebrows pressed together and a questionable look on her face. Instead of pulling into a nice restaurant parking lot here he was pulling up beside some building. 

"good thing I wore sneakers we must about to walk to the restaurant" She said gathering her purse and unbuckling her seat belt.

He watched her as she got her things "nah we aint going to eat I wanted you at the studio with me"

Jade pulled back from the door handle looking over at him "what?"

He slightly smirked "I wanted you at the stu with me tonight"

Jade felt completely played and was annoyed with Bagg at this point. She really could've been at home finishing up her homework but instead she was at the damn studio with this fool.

"are you serious?"

"Yea come on" He said getting out.

He walked over to her door opening it "I thought we were going to eat, now I'm hungry" She straight faced him as she got out of the car. He heard her but ignored her.

He walked in front of her leading the way. They walked down a long hall with plenty of doors but Bagg stopped at the one that read "Big Speaker". 

As soon as he opened the door Jade regretted even coming out with him. The smoke  came rushing out as if it was waiting to be freed. You could smell the weed from down the hall but now that she was standing right in the room she damn near fainted.