Chapter 10

"Come to Florida with me"

That had been running through her head all day. She didn't know if Bagg was forreal or if he was playing. They haven't even known each other for that long and he was already trying to go out of town somewhere with her. Of course she already told her friends and they were all for it. Shay Shay was telling her just go and enjoy her time while Dess of course was telling her the samething

Jade had been to Florida plenty of times but right now she needed a break from school. She just didn't like how Bagg was coming at her with it. He dead ass have been ignoring her now all of sudden he wanted to go to Florida with her. She hit submit closing her laptop not caring to review her essay. She was pretty sure she didn't have any errors. She went to the bathroom quickly peeing before coming out to a ringing phone, she quickly declined seeing it was nobody but Bagg. She declined it on purpose instead of just letting it ring so he could know she purposely declined his shit. She slipped on her Nike Pro leggings and the black windbreaker to match. She grabbed her keys and was out the door, she wasn't headed to no where but target just up the street. They didn't close til 10pm and it was only 8 so she had more than enough time to shop around.

Shopping was her favorite thing to do to get her mind off things, her living room had been looking the same since she first moved in there and since she had just renewed her lease she thought she'd changed her living room! Currently it was pink and grey she wanted to do more neutral colors such as grey and white.

***
She got back in the car checking her phone before pulling off she laughed when she seen she had 2 missed FaceTime calls from Bagg. She knew he wanted to see what she was doing that's why he FaceTimed instead of calling. She quickly clicked on his name returning his FaceTime call before pulling off. He quickly answered "you iont see me texting and calling you?"

She was coming up to a red light "don't be answering the phone doing all that"

She came to a complete stop finally looking at him "what you sitting there with that dumb ass grin for?" She asked annoyed

He didn't even realize he was smiling from ear to ear, he hadn't seen her face in what felt like forever to him even when she was mad she looked good.

"Man you see me calling yo ass" he smacked his lips snapping out of it.

"and?" She said pulling off once the light turned green.

"You coming with me?"

"Let me get this straight ... after pulling up on me, fucking the shit out of me, then ghosting me I guess I'm supposed to be all excited because you offered to take me to Flordia"

"It's for a last minute show, I miss you and wanna spend some time with you"

Jade laughed while pulling back into her complex "you a mfa"

He leaned up off the headboard "you at yo crib? I'm finna pull up"

"No you not" she quickly told him "stay where you at"