I Keep Getting Yelled At To Update This

TW: A LOT OF CURSING CAUSE IM IN A CURSING MOOD

Viri: Hi. Im back. Also, all the smut shit in the earlier chapters. . .I dont do that shit anymore. I mean I read stuff like that but I do not find it comfortable for me to write it. Maybe on a special occasion I will. Anyways, Hailey read the fucking dare or whatever. Also, please, for the love of god, DO SOME FUCKING ASKS AND NO DARES!

Hailey: Holy shit, calm yo bitch ass down you green deer wannabe.

Viri: *Sad Virizion noises.*

Hailey: Any fucking ways, this dare is for Dabi and Toga cause why not. The dare was for Dabi and Toga to tickle probably the shit out of Shiggy. They also give his tickle spots. We all know this bitch wont remember them so yeah.

Viri: I mean that's true. I have a bad fucking memory. But everyone says Im fucking fine. *Mumbles,* fucking assholes. .

Dabi: Sooo we have to tickle our boss?

Hailey: Yuh. I just read it dipshit.

Dabi: -._-. . . . . .Bitch gon die tonight

Viri: No fighting fuck tards.

Toga: Where is the crusty bitch anyways?

Viri: I dont know, I dont keep track of where his crusty ass goes.

Shiggy: *Walks into the room.*

Viri: There he is.

Shiggy: Wha-

Dabi and Toga: *Grabs him, throws him on the couch and holds him down.*

Shiggy: GET THE FUCK OFF ME-!

Dabi: Are you ticklish boss?

Shiggy: . . .No you fucking dipwads.

Toga: We were handed a list of your tickle spots from her. *Points to Hailey.*

Shiggy: *Looks at her with a death glare.* Your so fucking dead to me. . .

Hailey: *Smiles innocently.*

Dabi: *Tickles his underarms.* (I think I remembered one? Idfk.)

Shiggy: *Tries not to laugh but fails.*

Toga: *Tickles his stomach.*

Shiggy: *Is laughing and snorting like crazy.*

Dabi: Aw~ is boss verrryy fucking ticklish~?

Shiggy: Ahaha-! Sh-Shut up fuck face!

~After a while they both stop~

Toga: Hehehe! That was fun!

Shiggy: Yeah! For you guys! That was fucking hell for me!

Dabi: It was a dare so we kinda had too or else Virizion and or Hailey would kick our asses. Even yours.

Shiggy: Im gonna go play some video games. .Fuck all of you. *Flips everyone off.*

Viri: Welp. That happened. It is like 11:21 right now. Im tired and I want sleep. So goodnight yall. Leave asks please. Dares are fine but not all the time. If I cannot get to yours, I am very sorry. I have someone who always has dares and every time I update they put a dare. They dont even give me a break. >:T Also yall can ask and dare mha characters. Bye.

Hailey: I wanted to do it!

Viri: Next time.

Hailey: *Sits down and crosses her arms.* Hmph!

Viri: Dont be like that. .

Hailey: Shut the fuck up-! Hmph-

Viri: Ok, jeez, bitchy much? Anyways. .Everyone say bye.

Everyone: Bye!