(M) SneakPeak_Chapter 16. A Little Death

֍֍֍

Ivan then makes Jeremy turn around to face the wall and he started to push his penis into Jeremy's opening. He is already loose from last night's encounter and with the water wetting them all over, it slides in effortlessly and less painfully for Jeremy to take. Jeremy moans a little and that just set the gasoline on fire for Ivan. Ivan can't control himself. The foreign feeling which he had felt the previous night is remembered. Being inside Jeremy feels ten thousand times better than the feeling of being inside anyone ever in his life! He doesn't want this to end. He seriously feels like he's going crazy with the strange pleasure he is currently feeling. He thrusts in and out of Jeremy's ass hole roughly. The speed causes Jeremy to yell erotically. After a while of thrusting, Jeremy spurts his semen all over the tile walls of the bathroom.

Ivan feels like he could not get enough. He quickly turns the tap off and drags Jeremy out of the shower. Jeremy, who seems a little distant and weak by the knees, just follows Ivan willingly without saying a word. Their cold wet bodies slam the bed and they are uncaring that the bed might get damp from this. Ivan holds both of Jeremy's legs up on his broad shoulders and started to push his dick into him again. It slides in slowly, giving Ivan a burst of unnamed emotions and untamed savagery. He started to thrust over and over again, losing his mind in the pleasure. The speed of Ivan's hips as he was thrusting perplexes Jeremy. He had never been intensely fucked like this before. Ivan is almost... like a beast. Jeremy squeezes the bed sheets in an effort to restrain himself from reaching his climax again.

֍֍֍