Part 2: We Meet Again

HELLO MY FABULOUS PEOPLE!

I hope you are all okay and taking care of yourself!!

I'm finally done with my exams so that's mean a new chapter 👀

The exams week was pretty interesting with some good tea 👀🍵

Now let's go back to the story✨
___________________________________

Noone POV

Everything seemed fine right? Wrong...

Bakugou was one point before explode.

First he lost the person he had the best sex ever and he only know his first name.

Second he walked in the company and he found out that one of his workers just destroyed a project he had work on with an other company.

Third that bitch was trying to flirt with him after that!

"VERA COME TO MY OFFICE NOW" he yelled ready to punch God in the face.

Vera, Bakugou's assistant and the only person who bakugou let get involve with work, walk into the office calmy holding an agenda. "Mr Bakugou" she said casually and stayed on her feet.

"please Vera tell me what I heard wasn't true" bakugou allowed her to sit on the chair in front of her and he tried to control his angers.

"I'm afraid it's true Mr Bakugou. Miss Rose broke the contract you had with Miss Rosalind"

"how bad is it?"

"the email I got from Miss Rosalind this morning said 'I'm really disappointed of the way you treat your allies Mr Bakugou. I hope you have a nice day' I can send her an email to explain the misunderstanding and try to book a meeting with her"

Bakugou sighed of Relief when he heard that "that's a good idea Vera. Do that but before that send me Miss Rose to my office. I have to change a few things here"

Vera nod her head and left.
She went and found Rose flirting with a co-worker. She sighed "Rose instead of flirting just to get fucked why don't you try to fix the mistake you made? The boss want you in his office"

Rose rolled her eyes and started walking moving her hip away too much.

Vera start laughing when she saw Rose loosing her balance and she went back to work.

In the bakugou's office:

Rose fixed her clothes making her breast to show more and walk into the office.
"Good morning Mr Bakugou I heard you wanted to talk to me"

Bakugou looked at her dead on the eyes "oh yes Miss Rose I did. Please take a sit"

Rose smirk and sit on the chair "so what you want to say too me?" I would probably I'll have increasing on my payment or even better I can have sex with him finally. She thought and Bakugou stand up and took her hand while he walked towards her.

"Rose you work here for a while and I've been paying attention (???? Bilingual moments) to you"

She blushed a little "really?" oh god it's finally happening

"yes and I want to ask you to do something for me" he smirk bringing his face close to her hear.

Rose was turn on (ew) "I can do anything you tell me to" she closed her eyes waiting for something hot as a respond

"I want you to leave the building and never come back"

She opened her eyes "what?"

Bakugou sit on his chair "you heard me you are fired. Now get out I have to fix the mistake you made"

An upset Rose left and Vera walked in with a smile on her face "Mr Bakugou I have good news"

"tell me"
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
In a cafe:

A young lady walked in with red eyes. You could clearly see she was crying.

She sit in a table and stay quiet. A Waiter stand up in front of her
"good morning miss and welcome to our cage would you like me take your order?"

A boy with green hair and green eyes asked polite (????) the lady and she looked at him "oh sorry I'm.... I'm not ready yet"

A tear fell from her eyes and she tried to hide it. The boy show it and gave her a tissue "you don't look very well, do you want me to bring us a hot chocolate and you can tell me about your day"

She knew she couldn't trust a stranger but she really wanted to talk to someone "yes please"

He smile and left, coming back a few minutes later with two chocolates and cookies.

"here you go. Now tell me why you were crying"

"I.... I ehhh... I was in a relationship with a man- and I found out I'm pregnant." she said sadly

"that seems great, congrats by the way. But it's not the pregnancy the problem is it?"

"no... I was and I am happy about the baby about he doesn't want to recognize it as his and he dumped me saying he can stay with a slut" she started crying again and the boy gave her a tissue again

"what a dick! Oh no sweetheart don't cry over him, cry about your nails because that shit is expensive but never over a person. They don't deserve tears"

"I just don't know what to do. I'm 3 months pregnant and single mother now and my work life is the same bad"

"what's wrong with your work?"

"I made a contract with a really powerful company but they sent me a really disrespectful email and the contact broke! I thought the person I was working with was a good person and more professional"

"I'm sorry for that. I'm pretty sure there must be a misunderstanding somewhere. Can I see the email please?"

"sure" she opened the laptop and she gave him the email she got.

He read it and then looked her "miss that email was definitely not written by a CEO. The language of the writing seems full of jealousy"

"what?" she looked surprised. Of course she was.

"the person who wrote the email wasn't even close with the work. Look" he showed her and she gasped

"oh my God you right! I can't believe I fooled (???) myself like that!" she smiled "thank you ehhh..."

"Izuku Midoriya. You can call me Izuku"

"Rosalind. Thank you"

"don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure they will fix the situation in the company and as with the pregnancy part you will do great! You can show the world you can be a great parent and great CEO at the same time"

She smiled again "I'm pretty curious though.... Who do you know how a company works?"

"well... I've study **** (I don't know anything about business :')) but I haven't found any place to work in the subject"
He said with a sad smile on his face.

She wanted to help but her company wasn't the right one for him. Before she can answer the sound of a new message was heard from the laptop.

She opened it and read it. "it's from the other company! They said that the email was from a terrible employer and they got fired about it and they ask if we can meet to fix the misunderstanding!"

"that's great! Tell them to meet you now!"

She type a few times "I told them to come here"

They chatted a bit more when a really expensive car stopped in front of the Cafe.
"they must be them! I'm leaving you two to talk. If you need me call me"

Izuku said and left into the kitchen the moment Bakugou walked into the Cafe.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
[I'm so sorry for the bad work! I hope you liked it though! See ya next time!]