part4

HELLO MU FABULOUS PEOPLE!! I HOPE YOU ARE ALL OKAY WHILE I WAS GONE

I finished with some exams I had and I have a lot of deadlines and revision for my finals. Others things that happen is: my brother had an episode and he start calling non stop for 2-3 days threating us and cursing my parents and family, he went to his ex house waiting for her, draw with red color on the wall in my room 'you are all animals' and did the same thing on a wooden table, so we called the police on him because it was too much to the point my oldest brother didn't went home till the police catch my brother. 

In school I was talking with a boy and he had his hand on my thigh while we were doing work, when the teacher would walk around he would take it off and then he would put it back up, he would squeeze it sometimes and at some point he went higher- . And because the teacher is hot and I was talking with him for the lesson, he came close to explain so i was focus on him and when he left i was still focus on him and the guy squeezed my thigh to get my attention.

I have my final performance at dance and I closed 1 year without skipping a meal and eating right <3

Nothing much, so back to the story :)

___________________________________

no one POV

Imagine being fucked from behind with your hands cuffed behind you so you are moaning and begging into a pillow but your dom doesn't care. Your dom keeps fucking you until you are a sobbing moaning mess into your bed. 

That was the weekend for Izuku at Bakugous house. He went there for work but as the time went by, the tension was growing and after the first glass of alcohol was enough for them to end up on the table of the office, the stairs and later on in the bedroom. 

Bakugou didn't fell asleep at all, he couldn't allow Izuku to leave again after a night in the bed with him. He left him one night while he was sleeping and Bakugou wasn't planning to let that happen again. At 9:00 am Izuku start to wake up and Bakugou gave him a kiss on the neck, having Izuku completely awake when Bakugou cold lips touched his warm skin.

"Good morning Katsuki" "good morning" Bakugou answered and he watched Izuku standing up and getting ready "what are you doing?" Bakugou asked and Izuku looked at him questioning "getting ready to leave? I have some things to do today and we have finish with the project" 

Izuku want actually to stay a little longer but with he did he would start have feelings for Bakugou and that wasn't good. Bakugou of the other hand wasn't very happy from Izukus words, he want Izuku to stay, he want Izuku  there in his house, in his bed. Izuku was his, not just a fuck, he wanted Izuku to want him as much as he want him. 

"very well, I can't keep you away from your business" he said and he stand up walking towards him, Izuku was watching him and Bakugou gently put his fingers on Izukus jaw forcing him to make eyes contact with him "however, I would prefer to have you on your knees, you look beautiful around my dick" Izuku blushed and lower his head to hide his face from Bakugou.

Bakugou smirk and whisper in Izukus ear "look at you, all shy all of sudden" and he let a kiss behind his ear. 

Izuku turned on tried to moved away before he let himself to beg Bakugou to fuck him again "I....I have to go....." bakugou hold him from the waist pulling him closer so he could feel his body "do you?" and with that he kissed him. 

Izuku kissed back slowly letting himself for Bakugou giving premision to do anything he want, Bakugou start lower his touch to Izukus waist and from there he put his hand on Izukus boxer rubbing Izukus hard on. Izuku whined holding Bakugou from his biceps starting to heavily breathing.

Bakugou kept going and he felt small kisses on his neck, he put a little bit more speed and Izuku gasp leading his head beck and Bakugou start leaving wet kisses on Izukus neck, Izuku let his moans out letting Bakugou to hear him, satisfied Katsuki gave more space between him and Izuku slowly taking away his hand just to tease him, Izuku whined more and cling on Katsukis body begging for his touch slowly rubbing himself on Katsuki.

 Katsuki smirked "desperate, aren't we love?" Izuku nod his head for respond "use your words love, what you need?" 

"you, your touch, please sir...... I need you" Katsuki was enjoying this, having Izuku like that was his favourite thing, but he was still upset with Izuku, he knew what Izuku was trying to do and Katsuki wanted Izuku to like him, he wanted to be in Izukus head all day. 

"don't you have things to do darling?" Izuku opened his eyes shocked from Katsukis words and quickly stopped creating a distance between them "eehhh.... yes, I do. I get dress and take my leave, sorry for that" he said and quickly get dress. 

As he was ready to leave the room Katsuki grabbed his hand and whisper to his ear "after you finish come back here, don't try to keep distance between us. I want you as much as you want me, try to deny that as much as you want. You and me are not over anytime soon"

[Sorry it's bad and sort but I have a lot to do, I hope you like it. See you next time, love you all <3]