220 Followers Special <3

HELLO MY FABULOUS PEOPLE!!!!

how are you doing? I feel like it's been ages since we last talked!

I had my birthday on 17th November and I'm finally 16!
I had a lot to do with school and I didn't update.

I broke up with my gf (well now ex) but we still friends and that's good!

This chapter is not part of the plot but an chapter special for the 220 followers!

I know to thank you all because without you I wouldn't probably continue writing here! We have create a nice family and I'm really happy with that!

I hope you take care of yourself and always remember you matter and I love all of you!!

BACK TO THE CHAPTER
___________________________________

Noone POV

Working with a good looking boss is good...

Working with a good boss which you fucking it can be nightmare.

Izuku knew that very well. It's been a few months since Izuku is working for Bakugou. The shameless flirt and dirty mind comments was a basic for him since Bakugou would always remind Izuku that they fuck but he just been a gentleman for now.

Oh how many times Izuku would bend over the desk to fix a few documents and bakugou would just hold him by his waist and rest his lower part on Izukus

Or how bakugou would just slightly hold Izukus neck while he is working.

The tension was growing... A lot. But Bakugou never tried to do anything like kiss him or fuck him. And Izuku has too much pride to do any move.

𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒔.... 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒚?

It was Friday evening and the only people on the building were Bakugou, Izuku and a few workers. All day was painful for Izuku, Bakugou was flirting with him very hard which caused Izuku to have some issues to deal with.

"I want you to finish that project till the end of the week"

Izuku snapped from his thoughts as he heard Bakugou's deep voice

"oh? Eh... Yeah I will!" he was ready to leave when-

"aren't you going to take the documents for the project?" Bakugou asked showing the documents he was holding

Izuku did a movement to take them but Bakugou stopped him "how about have a drink at my house for the hard work"

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Izuku POV

I was nervous.

I couldn't think straight. In a house. Alone. With my hot boss which by the way had wild nights and flirt all the time.

The house was huge.

So..... He is rich rich huh?
I should probably ask to pay more.

(you know what? I'm sick, I have homework and I'm too bored so... Let's just go to smut)
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

They were in bakugou's room. Both naked and Izuku was sitting on Bakugous lap while he was slawly and hard rubbing his lower part on Bakugous dick.

Bakugou changed the position and get on top of Izuku but he kept doing what Izuku had start, however izuku didn't let that happen and get on top bumping on Bakugous dick without putting it in

"excuse me sir but I make the decision here" Izuku smirked as he start riding Bakugou's dick keeping the slow tempo.

Izuku was feeling good but Bakugou start to grow impatient

"oh come on babe you can do better than that" and before izuku could argue, he grabed him by his tight and forced him to take him all chancing the tempo to faster.

Izuku couldn't just let him win. "that's only what you got? Damn I thought you were on charge maybe I should go back to my ex. I'm pretty sure he could fuck me better"

Bakugou lost it. He knew. Izukus ex was trying to get back together with him and Izuku and Bakugou aren't dating so he have to mark what belongs to him.

He forced Izuku to be on his knees forcing him to suck him. Tears was feeling from his eyes because of the pleasure and the sounds of moanings and gaging feel the room.

Bakugou pull out of Izukus mouth and grab Izukus hair forcing him to face the floor.

"oh really? So he can fuck you like I can? Make you drool everywhere? Make you a mess?"

He start slapping Izukus ass while Izuku couldn't properly speak.

"tell me Izuku. Does he fuck you like a slut you are? Tell me"

Izuku was lost and the only thing he was thinking was how bad he want bakugou inside him right now

Bakugou pulled him by his hair "answer me Izuku. I'm getting impatient"

"oh god.... No... No he doesn't.... Please- just....oh fuck"

"oh? Do you want me to show you how is to get fuck like a slut to remind you?"

"Yes! Yes please! Fuck me!"

Bakugou without a warning slap into Izuku and while izuku grasp for air Bakugou forcing him to keep his face on the floor.

"tell me slut who is your owner"

Izuku couldn't speak. He was gaging by his own saliva moaning with tears of pleasure keeping falling from his eyes.

"I said something slut. I'm waiting an answer"

"... You.." whisper the word but that wasn't enough for Bakugou

He went harder "what was that slut?"

"Oh god.... You.... I belong to you..." whining as a response

"that's fucking right. You are MY slut. Noone can touch except me. Do you understand?"

As a respond he heard a moan. He slapped him "use your words love"

"I...... understand"

"good" he let Izuku cum and picked him up

Izuku confused looked at the direction Bakugou was taking him

The window.

"wha-"

"I'm not done with you slut. I want everyone to know to belong to me"

"remember Izuku. I love you and I'm about to fuck you like I don't"

[jeez that was bad! I'm sorry but I'm feeling very well so I don't have many ideas at the moment. I'm sorry for the short chapter. I hope you like it! Thank you again for the 220 Followers it means a lot <3]