Part 5

HELLO MY FABULOUS PEOPLE <3 

All the time I was gone It was very difficult for me but I'm trying to get my shit together and get back on track.

so here is a new chapter, I hope you will like <3

___________________________________

noone POV:

It was evening, everything was quiet and Izuku found himself in a library reading- no, losing himself in a book, Persephone and Hades it says.

He found the book as he was looking for something to read so he can escape for the reality of an exhausting day at work, he was more fun of the mystery, the murder, the horror, the fantasy.

However, his eyes fell on a book in which it was in the wrong place, curiosity won and he read a little bit of the book to see what is it about. He got lost, the words kept him inside the world of the book he was reading as questions kept moving around his mind.

Does Hades actually love Persephone?

Does Persephone love him?

Is it all innocent and pure? or is it true that she was force to stay there because she didn't have much choice?

Did she actually ate the pomegranates? 

Which version of the myth is true?

Does Hades deserve love?

The questions kept on and on as he kept reading. The coffee he had with him it was cold now ashamed that Izuku didn't touch it and it knew. It knew that when someone opens a book you couldn't bring them back in reality, that was the original reason they were here in the first place.

The time went by and Izuku had finished the book with a head full of questions, with one question loudly than others....

Does Hades deserve love?

Izuku was in front of Bakugous house, he got a phone call a few minutes ago from him if he wants to have dinner together and he agreed. Of course he did, he couldn't get enough of him as much as he tried to end things because it's wrong to date your boss, Izuku always forgets about it every time he sees him. If all this is a sin then I'm okay being a sinner.

He knocked the door and waited for him to open the door of his kingdom. "Hey.." 

"hello.. come in" bakugou moved his body from the door giving space to Izuku to walk in the house.

They chatted a bit about work and then they went to the table to eat. But something caught Izukus attention. Pomegranates....

Two big pomegranates decorated the middle f the table and Izuku immediately thought 

Does Hades deserve love?

"I hope you like pomegranates" bakugous voice deep and clear sounded close to Izuku, he turned his head to meet his eyes and smiled "I do actually" 

Bakugou hummed with satisfaction over Izukus Answer . As they ate Bakugous voice broke the silent "what were you doing before I call you?" I zuku froze. "I was in the library reading a book. Why?" 

Bakugou glare at him as he took a sip of his red wine. "No reason you just away too calm as if you were in a different place and slowly you were coming back full in thoughts. But I guess it makes sense."

There was a silent and then Bakugou spoke again "Was the book good?"

"Yeah, but I end up with away too many questions than I would like to have" 

Bakugou was watching Izuku as he was eating. He had heard about the Greek myth of Hades and Persephone one of the version in which Hades had tricked Persephone to eat six pomegranates seeds so she can stay with him in the underworld for six months. And he couldn't help but do the same with Izuku, however instead of six seeds he put twelve seeds in the food to see if Izuku would eat it.

He caught Izukus movements as he separate the seeds from the food and Bakugou was disappointed on that, then Izuku start talking.

"You know there is a Greek myth or a version of the myth over two gods- Hades and Persephone- there are many version over their love and one of them was that Hades, the god of underworld had kidnaped Persephone because he loved her. But Demeter, Persephone's mother and goddess of agriculture, wanted her daughter back so Zeus order Persephone to return to her mother so Hades tricked Persephone to eat six pomegranates seeds so Persephone had to stay to underworld with him for six months. one month one seeds."

Bakugou was frozen as Izuku was speaking while he kept separating the seeds from the food putting them together in a corner of the plate. Izuku then smirk and continue.

"I don't think Persephone was that naive to not know that the seeds symbolise since her mother was the goddess of agriculture and she was the goddess of spring. I believe she knew what Hades was doing and she didn't wanted to leave since Hades treated her as an equal in the underworld and made her the queen. She didn't want to believe but she knew her mother well and she knew how gods reacted when someone disrespect them. So she ate the seeds knowing her mother couldn't do anything after to stop them. Yes Hades tried to tricked her because he wanted to be selfish nut Persephone was selfish as well because she chose to eat them to stay with him"

As he was talking Bakugou observed every movement and listened to every word. Izuku had find the twelve seeds and he put all of them on his spoon and when he finished talking he ate all the twelve seeds together while keeping eyes contact with Bakugou. Bakugou took another big sip of his wine. Izuku knew Bakugous plan. And like Hades who tried to trick Persephone to stay with him and her playing along with the plan, like that Izuku played along with Bakugou plan to stay with him.

Does Hades deserve love?

Izuku stand up and walk close to Bakugou and got on his knees and with one hand touched Bakugou's knee. Bakugou watched him recognise the movement. A similar movement Greeks used to do to beg to someone, human or a god. "let me worship you my lord" and with that Bakugou put his fingers on Izukus jaw forcing him slightly to get his face closer and he kissed him.

Yes, He does. 

[oh my- I know it wasn't smut but I felt like it was a nice start as a tease. If you would like it I can mention more Greek mythology in my stories. I hope you all are okay and take care of yourself. I'm sorry for not updating for so long but like many stuff happened. I official stopped going to therapy a week ago which I'm very proud]