𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

HELLO MY FABULOUS PEOPLE!!!!

I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!

I'm back as you can see! I went to London for a few days and I'm full of ideas.

I start seeing a therapist for my panic attacks and because I need to talk with someone (professional I mean)

I'm in the coach to go back home (5 hours travel) and I have 3 deadlines to finish till the end of the next week-

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BTW
what are you planning to dress up as?

Back to the story!
___________________________________

(update: I have no idea how many weeks later I am but I start writing now )

NOONE POV:

Steady heavy steps were heard in the Cafe. A man in luxurious suit was walking while his bloody red eyes was looking around the tables "Mr Bakugou! I'm glad to see you" the man shook her hand "hello miss Rosalind"

They sit on the chairs and both were ready to win for their companies.

Bakugou Katsuki, a man with big ego and pride, he knows when to low the standards to win something.

So this time he knew the game was on the other side, he couldn't do anything but to wait for the woman in front of him to make a move.

"so, Mr Bakugou. Care to explain about that joke your employer decided to do?"  serious tone one her voice not letting anything get her. She had to prove she is the boss of her life.

"I would like to apologize for that. The lady who wrote that email to you is about to get fired. It was very unprofessional from my company and I would like to offer a new contact with you"

She siped a bit of her coffee covering the smirk she had on her face.

"very well. I would like to hear about the new contract. However, i will only accept the contract under by my one rule"

He just looked at her nodding his head for her to continue talk

"for the person who will be responsible for the equality of our collaboration (???) to be someone I want. But of course you will tell me if you agree to that."

Bakugou knew he had to play clever if he wanted to keep his business high.

"very well. Tell them to come over to my company tomorrow at 10:00am and I will inform you if I'm okay with them"

She smirked and stand up giving her hand to him "sure I will. Have a nice day Mr bakugou"

He greeted her and left.

"Izuku dear can you come here?"

Izuku immediately came closer "what happened? What did you say? How it went?" excitement in his eyes while mumbling multi questions

"I will tell you calm down" she laughed and started talking.

After a few minutes izuku was ✨shoketh✨ when Rosalind told him she want to be her person.

"Izuku? Are you okay?"

"yeah just..... Are you sure about this?"

"100%. That's why you will go to him to see you"

"alright.... What was is name again?"

"it's on the address I gave you. Don't worry you will do great!"
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Next day 10:00 am

Izuku is in front of the building. Body trembling, heart ready to explode and anxiety high.

How did I end up here?

He took a deep breath and walk in, a lady in the reseption took her eyes out of the screen and stopped Izuku

"good morning! Why are you here?"

"good morning! Ehh... I have an appointment for today, I'm coming from miss Rosalind."

She checked some papers "ah I found it! Izuku Midoriya! Correct?"

"yes" he took his ID and show it

"alright, you can go to the second floor on the right. By the way what's your pronouns so I don't make you uncomfortable?"

"he/him, thanks for asking! Yours?"

"she/ her"

"alright! I will see you later hopefully!"

Izuku follow what the person in the reception said and stopped again in front of a big door.

Here we go.

*knock, knock, knock*

"it's open" a strong deep voice was heard of the other side and gave Izuku chills

He opened the door and immediately stood there shocked

The man in front of him was the man he had a wild sex two days ago and he couldn't take him out of his mind.

Bakugou of the other hand was shocked but couldn't help but look at izuku like predator watching their prey

He stand up smirking like the devil "well well well, look what we have here"

Izuku swallowed his saliva, trembling even more.
"good... Good morning sir, I'm send from Miss Rosalind"

"they say the world is small but I didn't think it was so small."
Bakugou said checking out izukus body figure.
"Izuku..... Sit down"

Izuku took a sit and Bakugou walk toward him and stand behind him.

"I believe us two have a lot to say.... Izuku" whisper closing distance more making Izuku hard breathing

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍

[hello! I'm so sorry it's bad and short, but I have a lot of homework]