part 3

Hello my fabulous people!!!! how are you? I hope you are all okay and taking care of yourself.

I know I wasn't very active with the story but I have a lot going on, I lost all the plot of this story so now I'm going to have random chapters of the life of the characters. I'm having exams so my motivation is not on its best levels and I have a lot to study. I'm working on a project too and I don't know how it will go.

Your comments and support for almost a year now was my biggest motivation and I hope we continue increasing this big family.

Now back to the story <3 

"YOU BITCH!!! HOW COULD YOU" 

"I COULD JUST LIKE YOU DID LAST WEEK"

"I THOUGH YOU WERE MY FRIEND"

"FRIENDS DON'T SO WHAT YOU DID!"

Izuku took a sip from his coffee continue doing his work while Rosalind walked into the office "ehhh....... why are they fighting?"

"Mika drank Josh ice coffee" 

"oh...... well anyway... how is work going?" 

"good! how is pregnancy going?"

"really good! except the fact I have a grown ass man in my door at 3 in the morning begging me to get back together" with disgusted face expression at the memory of her ex. 

Izuku of the other hand spat his coffee to his computer screen and looked at Rosalind with wide eyes "excuse me, the bitch did what?" 

"as much as I agree to that, don't call him a bitch he's still the father of my kid.....sadly"

"oh I'm sorry let me try again......... the embarrassment of human been which a rock has more brain cells did what?" Izuku asked again causing Rosalind to laugh 

"yeahhhh he was drank and came over begging for forgiveness"

"damn...it must be the season because my ex start do the same too and his girlfriend is asking me to stop hit on him and stop be jealous" now it was Rosalinds turn to spat on her drink and look at Izuku  "bitch go to your boss and tell him I'm having you for work today and we will go to eat while you tell me the details" 

Izuku laughed and shacked his head "as much as I would love to, I can't..." and embarrassment in his tone was enough. "why did you two hooked up or something and you trying to avoid him?" she asked joking but when she saw his cheeks getting red she stopped laughing "no fucking way! you hooked up with Katsuki! you hoe are definitely getting a day off today! come on" 

she grabbed his hand and forced him to go with her to Katsukis office. She opened the door without knocking and raised her voice with enjoy "Katsuki! my friend hello" Katsuki took his eyes of the screen just to knowledge Rosalind but his eyes stayed there watching when he saw Izukus form behind her "hello miss Rosalind, how can I help you?" he asked still memorizing Izukus figure. That wasn't unrecognised for Rosalind causing her to smirk "well Katsuki I came here because I was wondering if I can borrow Izuku for today for some business out of office" 

"I could let you do that but Izuku is doing excellent work here and I did him for today" he answer without taking his eyes of Izuku who was red by now. "I completely understand but you see I have a doctor appointment and Izuku coming with me all the time since he wants to help me through the pregnancy" smoothly her words came out of her mouth processing her lie, yes Izuku was a huge support her but she never appointment in the first place. She really want to say that she just want to borrow Izuku because she want to know when did you all fucked but she is not a cockbloker(?). 

"Then I guess that's fine but Izuku need to finish the wok he has" he state and Rosalind just smirked like a sly cat "then I guess he can stay behind after work hours to finish" that caught Katsukis interest thinking exactly what Rosalind was hoping for him to think. "YES!... ehh You can take him with you and he will work late tonight with me" 

"GREAT THANK YOU" she grabbed Izukus hand again and left the building. 

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"OMG You better be joking! you two had sex 2 nights before you go to work for him and you didn't know he was gonna be your boss!" 

"I....ehhh.... maybe?" 

"Was the sex good?" she smirked " Yes....I MEAN NO-  wait!" he cover his face with his hands and Rosalind laughed loud "And how things are at work with him being your boos?" curios tone on her voice and Izuku groan "It's painfull! he is so hot for no reason and he knows it! I swear if he tries to flirt one more time I'll end up on my knees" he cried and Rosalind just kept laughing "don't worry love you will not have to be on your knees because he will fuck you on his deck"

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
It was 6 in the afternoon and Izuku went to work after he made sure Rosalind was okay. He stand up in front of Katsukis door, his heart was a runner athlete as he knock the door. A low 'yes' was told from the other side of the door and Izuku opened the door feeling his heart running a marathon. Katsuki looked at him and wait for him to stand in front his desk. "So you came" Katsuki spoke coldly "ehhhh... yes sir" 

"come on sit down I don't bite.... yet" Katsuki said with a smirk appearing on his face and Izuku shacked his head refusing politely "I'm sorry sir but if I do that I waste more time from doing my work" Katsuki chucked and stand up "I'm your boss you don't have to worry, you do what I'm telling you to do and right now I want you to sit down"

Izuku sat down and looked around nervous, he could feel his eyes looking at him at every movement he was doing "You know... you and I need to have some talk" Katsuki state "I about what sir?" Izuku asked nervously since he already knew the answer. Katsuki walked towards him "oh a lot of things....your friendship with Rosalind...." he start saying as he was getting closer and closer "how good you been doing in work....." he was got lower and his fingers touched Izukus neck slowly as he brings his face closer. He grabbed his neck and squeezed it softly with their lips a few inchies away for each other he add "and how badly I want to fuck you on my desk right now"

(HELLO! I'm so so sorry It's a really bad chapter but I have two exams and one test on Monday and rest of the week is two exams every day. I hope you like it! I haven't check what I just create *something I do in every chapter* but this one is worse XD)