A/N (about the recent announcement)

Hello guys I'm alive I think, I wish I wasn't bcuz of the news I've, and probably everyone else heard.

If you did read the recent announcement made by A3! English Official, you would know by now that starting from early November and onwards, they won't be releasing content anymore.

No new tryouts,no new events, basically the game would freeze.

It honestly made me sad...I'm still sad... And I hope that it's just a hiatus for EN server bcuz the announcement came so suddenly.

Though, the game would still be available. From the the cards you've acquired and things you've bought, I'm pretty sure it's still there. They just won't be releasing anything anymore

I love the game, I love the characters I love everything about it but, I guess nothing would last forever.

I'm thinking of trying out the JP server but I still don't know if I would do it since I don't know Japanese.

My friends in the discord server I told you guys all about did talk about it the moment the announcement dropped so if you need some comfort and such, we'd be waiting there ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Also, regarding to my updating schedule that I do not have. I'm thinking of going off into a hiatus on both of my books bcuz I have blended classes (both online and modular) so I'll be pretty busy most of the time. I will update when I finish a chapter randomly and such but that's probably about it.

Sorry you had to get this notif and think it would be a chapter when it's actually unfortunate news.

I'll see you guys

Love y'all

MUAH