Chapter 5: Betrayal

It was a starry night.

The breeze is cold, and the only thing lighting the place up is the lights of the base.

Voxle and Xero can be seen behind the huge window facing the vast space of... Well, space. The two were sitting on couches. Xero was explaining their plans to Voxle, While Voxle... Their head was hurting from hearing Xero's really long explanation.

Xero: "And that my little sibling. Is why I made the Cannon"

Voxle: "Oh God my head hurts. Even though I'm part mechanical, Xero still managed to make my head hurt with just words..."

Xero: "I'll give you a moment"

Xero stands up and walks to a desk. They open a drawer and picked up a remote and pressed a button.

A bunch of clicking can be heard from the floor. Suddenly the floor opens up and reveals a machine that looks like a cannon. Tube shaped, big, made of a hard material, and it's also attached with mysterious crystals.

Voxle: "I'm guessing that's the Reality Cannon. Is Xero going to fire that... Thing?"

Xero walks towards the cannon, checking if everything is in order. While Voxle is still having a headache, they managed to speak to the dark blue protogen.

Voxle: "So you're saying you made a cannon that bends reality itself?"

Xero: "Correct. Thanks to these crystals"

Voxle: "Like what the heck does it even do?"

Xero: "Well each crystal can control a property of reality, Such as elements, Gravity, and even time."

Voxle: "What have I done? Why did I ask? Now Xero's going to explain again... Argghhh my head hurts..."

Xero: "Let's start with the basics. The blue crystal, It has the ability to create elements. Water, Fire, Ice, and the like. Now the Purple crystal. This one can control Gravity and thats all. Although it may not seem much, its still a powerful crystal to have."

Xero: "And here we have the Green crystal. It can turn back time or even make it go faster or slower. But you still keep your memories so its not entirely time reseting but still, A small act from the past can greatly affect the future."

Voxle: "When will this end?..."

Xero: "And now for the Red crystal. It creates chaos... Yeah I haven't actually tested red over here since I don't want to risk accidentally unleashing an apocalypse and having no control"

Xero: "Orange. It can create portals, it can make portals to planets or nearby places. It can even make portals to a completely different universe."

Xero: "Black and White. Yeah these are quite a common pair."

Voxle: "Let me guess. Creation and Destruction?"

Xero: "Absolutely... Wrong"

Xero: "they just manipulate Lighting. Black just makes it darker and White just makes it brighter"

Voxle: "That's it?"

Xero: "I bump into a lot of stuff in the dark"

Voxle: "Don't you have a night vision thing on that visor?"

Xero: "I do but I can only see green"

Voxle: "Sheesh"

Xero: "Anyways that's all of them"

Voxle: "What about the others"

Voxle points to the other crystals attached to the cannon.

Xero: "It's a surprise"